Wiki Posts
Search

New Promo, Stay 8, get 10,000

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2005, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

New Promo, Stay 8, get 10,000

Dear Michael,

Exclusive Offer. Stay 8 nights and earn 10,000 bonus points. It's Easy!

WHEN: From February 1, 2005 until March 31, 2005
WHERE: Any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®,
Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotel worldwide

Promotion code 5358
Old Jan 12, 2005, 2:06 pm

Mine was stay 3, receive 10,000. Came by email today. Code 4893 when I registered.

Alan
Old Jan 12, 2005, 3:22 pm

Programs: UA Premier, IC Ambassador, HHONORS Diamond VIP, Priority Club Platinum
Wink Here We Go Again...

Dear Paul556,

Exclusive Offer. Stay 6 nights and earn 10,000 bonus points. It's Easy!

WHEN: From February 1, 2005 until March 31, 2005
WHERE: Any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®,
Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotel worldwide

Code = 8961

Best,

Paul
Old Jan 12, 2005, 3:34 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Looks like I got screwed. Mine says:

Exclusive Offer. Stay 10 nights and earn 10,000 bonus points. It's Easy!
Old Jan 12, 2005, 3:46 pm

Stay 4

I got the offer to stay 4 nights, and earn 10,000 bonus points

Same dates as above

Promo Code: 1945

... New info...

I see that martyYYZ has already received the same offer and posted it in the promo master thread

Last edited by AeroDD; Jan 12, 2005 at 3:57 pm Reason: giving credit where credit is due
Old Jan 12, 2005, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Very nice guys, but unless you paste the actual link from your email into the post, nobody can access that particular promo to register as these numbers are not changable from the links others have received in their emails [for the higher number of stays]. Don't worry, the link will not pull up your personal details, but will default to those whose cookie has sent the message.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 6:52 pm

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Very nice guys, but unless you paste the actual link from your email into the post, nobody can access that particular promo to register as these numbers are not changable from the links others have received in their emails [for the higher number of stays]. Don't worry, the link will not pull up your personal details, but will default to those whose cookie has sent the message.

https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...requestid=1945

try that, then type in the code at the end
Old Jan 12, 2005, 7:22 pm
Original Member

May I enter all of these or do I need to pick just one?

Thanks!
Old Jan 12, 2005, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I didn't get any
Old Jan 12, 2005, 8:53 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Very nice guys, but unless you paste the actual link from your email into the post, nobody can access that particular promo to register as these numbers are not changable from the links others have received in their emails

Try https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...ep?secure=true
Enter the promo code in the "Promotion Code:" box
Old Jan 13, 2005, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Obviously, the nature of the bonus is dictated by the number of stays one has had in the past year. Generally the more you've stayed, the higher the requirement in these bonuses. I suspect those who got the 3 or 4 nights bonus had only a few nights stays last year [and are Golds or non-status PCs]. Those of us who got the 8 or 10 nights, have likely more than 20 or 30 nights [and are Plats].

Does this thesis hold any water?

Thanks for posting the link. The email link I had went right to a fixed promo code number which could not be altered, whereas the link provided went to a box into which the code could be typed. [It did come up with my correct member details.]
Old Jan 13, 2005, 7:50 am

Programs: HH Gld, MR Plt, PC Plt, AA Plt, CO Gld, Amtrk S+
All of the codes and corresponding links for registration are here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...&postcount=105

Last edited by pointsofinterest; Jan 14, 2005 at 9:27 pm
Old Jan 13, 2005, 9:45 am

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Obviously, the nature of the bonus is dictated by the number of stays one has had in the past year. Generally the more you've stayed, the higher the requirement in these bonuses. I suspect those who got the 3 or 4 nights bonus had only a few nights stays last year [and are Golds or non-status PCs]. Those of us who got the 8 or 10 nights, have likely more than 20 or 30 nights [and are Plats].

Does this thesis hold any water?

Thanks for posting the link. The email link I had went right to a fixed promo code number which could not be altered, whereas the link provided went to a box into which the code could be typed. [It did come up with my correct member details.]
One way to check would be track down who got the 23 night offer, can't recall any between 16 & 22, so possibly someone who lives in them 365/year?!
Old Jan 13, 2005, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by tristan727
One way to check would be track down who got the 23 night offer, can't recall any between 16 & 22, so possibly someone who lives in them 365/year?!

I got the 16 night offer and I stay ~40 nights/year at HI. But it's only between Nov-May and this offer is for Feb-March so they know I will be coming quite often in this period. It's probably some kind of software making this call...
Old Jan 13, 2005, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I got the stay 4 earn 10K offer and I had 63 nights with IC properties in 2004. However I had very few if any stays in Q1 last year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.