Search

Share the Privileges of Royal Ambassador Status

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2004, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Gold, IC Royal Plat. Amb, LH SEN
Thumbs up Share the Privileges of Royal Ambassador Status

Hi there,

i became Royal Plat. Ambassador recently and really enjoy it.
Now i just got a voucher to give a spouse a partner or an associate
the option to become Royal Plat. Amb. for an inital fee of 150 US $.

After that you will get the hightest Level of Recogniton.

Anybody who is interessted may PM me.

I dont know if this Thread should be posted to coupon connection so i apologise in Advance.

Best Regards

Varadero

P.s: You will also get one cert. for an comp. weekend stay. (2 night stay required)
Old May 31, 2004, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA 2MM PLT, HH Gold, Marriott Silver
YHPM (now more than 10 characters)!
Old May 31, 2004, 3:40 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
If anyone else has Royal status, I would be interested in this offer . . .
Old May 31, 2004, 3:42 pm

YGM.

Same here!
Old May 31, 2004, 4:27 pm

Programs: Delta GM/CRC; IC Platinum RA; Fairmont Premier
I don't want it. I need it.

I'll jump on the bandwagon. Anybody else out there that can hook me up?
Old Jun 3, 2004, 1:41 am
ET

Programs: AA lifetime Gold, SPG
Et

I don't understand. Is it really Royal Ambassador membership for $150? Isn't $150 the same rate for regular ambassador membership? What's the difference between the 2, and would you get all the real benefits of royal for just the $150, or is it some pseudo royal ambassador membership? I know it's some special referral, but I thought you really had to be a frequent IC guest to get royal.....
Old Jun 3, 2004, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
This would be my question too. Can you please post the specific wording on the certificate you have so we can verify this. As noted, regular Ambassador is US$150 to sign up, and US$100 renewal each year. It does seem a bit generous given all the benefits of this top tier version of Ambassador: open minibar, Club and suite upgrades, etc.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 7:37 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
This offer for Royal Ambassador membership for a US$ 150 fee was also included in my RA kit. I cannot provide the specific wording just now as my kit is at home, but I will try to post it when I get back.

I remember that I was wondering whether this offer was applicable to existing IC Ambassador members.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 10:32 am

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
"SHARE THE PRIVILEGES OF ROYAL AMBASSADOR STATUS

Giving an associate, partner or spouse all the privileges of Intercontinental (R) Royal Ambassador couldn't be easier. If you'd like to purchase Royal Ambassador status for them, simplycomplete and return this form in the envelope provided. They'll receive a full set of Royal Ambassador credentials in 4-6 weeks.

Alternatively, your associate is welcome to purchase Royal Ambassador status on their own. All they need to do is complete and return this form, with their payment details provided.

Rest assured that your associate will receive the same outstanding privileges as yourself, including a certificate for a complimentary week-end night at any InterContinental hotel or resort, to be enjoyed when they spend a minimum two-night week-end stay. All for an initial fee of $ 150 USD."
Old Jun 3, 2004, 3:08 pm

Generous indeed

If it's really that easy, I'd also gladly accept an invitation to Royal Ambassador if someone has a spare one.

Last edited by MoritzK; Jun 3, 2004 at 3:09 pm Reason: spelling
Old Jun 3, 2004, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Me 2

Does Royal still include free minibar?

Heck, even without it that status may be nice. I'm comped to Ambassador, so I guess with Royal I'll get better upgrades, right?
Old Jun 3, 2004, 6:03 pm

Location: DFW - AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, PC Plt Royal Amb., Avis PS, FT Premium!!
Question Royal Amb.

If someone has one of these, will you please consider me for it? I'm taking my daughter on her "dream of a lifetime trip" to Hong Kong and Japan. She's a senior next year and on the A/B honor roll despite her dyslexia, and let me tell you, that is hard here in Texas where the only word they ever hear at school is "TEST." I am willing to negotiate for it, please.

If anyone has ideas for the trip, please email me!
Old Jun 3, 2004, 11:38 pm

What is not clear is whether this offer is open to existing Ambassador members ? Does anyone have information about this ?
Old Jun 3, 2004, 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by stimpy
Does Royal still include free minibar?

Heck, even without it that status may be nice. I'm comped to Ambassador, so I guess with Royal I'll get better upgrades, right?
- Free minibar is still included
- and the upgrades are consistently (with very limited exceptions) better than the one-category upgrade.
Old Jun 4, 2004, 12:22 am

Location: DFW - AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, PC Plt Royal Amb., Avis PS, FT Premium!!
Originally Posted by JOUY31
"SHARE THE PRIVILEGES OF ROYAL AMBASSADOR STATUS

Giving an associate, partner or spouse all the privileges of Intercontinental (R) Royal Ambassador couldn't be easier. If you'd like to purchase Royal Ambassador status for them, simplycomplete and return this form in the envelope provided. They'll receive a full set of Royal Ambassador credentials in 4-6 weeks.

Alternatively, your associate is welcome to purchase Royal Ambassador status on their own. All they need to do is complete and return this form, with their payment details provided.

Rest assured that your associate will receive the same outstanding privileges as yourself, including a certificate for a complimentary week-end night at any InterContinental hotel or resort, to be enjoyed when they spend a minimum two-night week-end stay. All for an initial fee of $ 150 USD."

Can the form be copied?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.