Wiki Posts
Search

Share the Privileges of Royal Ambassador Status

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2004, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by TidewaterTraveler
Royal Ambassador Privileges

* Airport Chauffeur Service

Is that free?? or simply they will schedule a Chauffeur to pick you up/drop you off and you pay for him? Sounds like a nice perk if its free. Now if only they had more IC's around the country
Old Jun 27, 2004, 5:37 pm

Location: DFW - AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, PC Plt Royal Amb., Avis PS, FT Premium!!
If someone has one of these, will you please consider me for it? I'm taking my daughter on her "dream of a lifetime trip" to Hong Kong and Japan. She's a senior next year and on the A/B honor roll despite her dyslexia, and let me tell you, that is hard here in Texas where the only word they ever hear at school is "TEST." I am willing to negotiate for it, please.

If anyone has ideas for the trip, please email me!

I have a free American Airlines ticket good anwhere in the lower 48, please trade if you can.
Old Jun 27, 2004, 8:29 pm

Programs: AA PLT, AAdv since Day One
Originally Posted by engineerfalde
Is that free?? or simply they will schedule a Chauffeur to pick you up/drop you off and you pay for him? Sounds like a nice perk if its free. Now if only they had more IC's around the country
No, not free. But they put the charge on your room bill so you don't have to worry about having local curency as soon as you arrive.

In some countries like Singapore, it's cheaper and easier to take a taxi. In some, like Manila, going from the hotel to the airport it's makes all the difference in the world. The traffic getting into the departure are of MNL is a zoo. But the IC's hotel limo has a sticker of some kind that let's them drop at at the arrivals level and it must save at least a 1/2 hour. Well worth the price which was little more than a taxi.
Old Jul 17, 2004, 9:14 am

Question Royal Ambassador Status

I am interested to get such a form.
Anyone has a form or a fotocopy????
Old Aug 4, 2004, 2:39 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Thumbs up

Wow, just spotted this thread. I'm also interested in a referal if one is lying around somewhere!

BTW is this open to exising Ambassador members??

-- Dambus
Old Aug 4, 2004, 11:50 am

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Please someone refer me too - I don't deserve it at all though - if anyone who has one is bored of considering the merits and worthiness of someone begging for a referral - then just refer me,I've done nothing to merit it at all - never even helped an old lady cross the street yet.
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Originally Posted by tristan727
Please someone refer me too - I don't deserve it at all though - if anyone who has one is bored of considering the merits and worthiness of someone begging for a referral - then just refer me,I've done nothing to merit it at all - never even helped an old lady cross the street yet.

Welcome to FT!!
Old Aug 4, 2004, 7:56 pm

Late as always Just found this thread.

Please can I have a referral too? Happy to barter.

Want to use it to sign up Mrs FlyerJon so she'll take me to lots of nice ICs.

Many thanks
Old Aug 5, 2004, 9:33 am

Receive 25,000 SkyMiles when purchasing InterContinental Ambassador status!

Have you seen this? This is being discussed in the Delta Forum.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/.../lp/ambassador

Receive 25,000 SkyMiles when purchasing InterContinental Ambassador status!

Receive 25,000 SkyMiles when purchasing InterContinental Ambassador status! Youll also enjoy higher levels of recognition and special privileges at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, such as Elite membership in Priority Club Rewards, a free weekend night certificate, guaranteed room upgrades, late check-out, fresh fruit and mineral water in your room on arrival, 500 miles per qualifying stay and much more! All of these privileges for a $150 membership fee. To become an InterContinental Ambassador and to take advantage of this offer, join now!

Please remember that you must enroll or already be enrolled as a Priority Club Rewards miles earner with Delta Air Lines selected as your preferred earning alliance to take advantage of this special Ambassador promotion.

Terms and Conditions:
Promotion void where prohibited by law. Not available to groups or with any other promotional offer. Offer through August 31, 2004. Other restrictions may apply. Participation in SkyMiles is subject to the terms and conditions of the SkyMiles Program. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for miles to be posted to your SkyMiles account. 2004 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated. You must be a Priority Club Rewards member to purchase InterContinental Ambassador status and have selected Delta Air Lines as your preferred earning alliance to earn SkyMiles.
Old Aug 5, 2004, 7:14 pm

kiya1997, the Delta?Intercontinental offerl has been the topic of earlier threads. It is only related to Ambassador status, not Royal Ambassador status.
Old Aug 6, 2004, 5:34 am

Programs: UA1K, IC RA, *wood Plt, AA EXP, LH Sen, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, EK Gold
Please please please! I'm also interested in a referral. If anyone still has it, please share it with me. Thanks!

Last edited by flying MD; Aug 6, 2004 at 11:03 am
Old Aug 6, 2004, 8:44 am

Programs: AA EXP, 2MM, DL Silver, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
A Royal Ambassador referral would certainly be appreciated. What more can I say.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 9:45 pm

Would Appreciate A Referal .please Advise Details Of What You Would Like In Return
Old Aug 11, 2004, 6:10 am

edited

Last edited by goingnow; Mar 9, 2010 at 9:09 am
Old Aug 11, 2004, 6:37 am

So, did anyone get a referral out of this thread? I know I didn't.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.