Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Book 3 reward rooms same dates - allowed?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2024, 3:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Try to be elite again... :)
Book 3 reward rooms same dates - allowed?

I am trying to find an official answer to the question as I intend to book 3 rooms under my name using points (same dates for all 3 rooms) - all 3 rooms ate for my friends. I am wondering whether this is allowed?

I read the T&C - it says that I need to book one reward room at a time, and I shall add stayers name into the reservation. But booking multiple rooms is allowed in the first instance?
Old Mar 17, 2024, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Tommys888
I am trying to find an official answer to the question as I intend to book 3 rooms under my name using points (same dates for all 3 rooms) - all 3 rooms ate for my friends. I am wondering whether this is allowed?

I read the T&C - it says that I need to book one reward room at a time, and I shall add stayers name into the reservation. But booking multiple rooms is allowed in the first instance?
Yes, and you can book multiple rooms at the same property on the same dates in one reservation (unless using Chase FNC). The relevant T&C:

49. ​​​​​​​Reward Nights with Multiple Rooms: Reward Night reservations may be booked for multiple hotel rooms (up to 9) on the same stay date at the same property, provided the IHG One Rewards Member number is recorded on each reservation, the required Points are redeemed for each room, and there is available inventory.

50. Third Party Reward Night Beneficiary: Persons listed a secondary guest on a Reward Night reservation may check-in without the member staying. Secondary guest must show valid identification and provide own method of payment. In Greater China (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) if a Member books a Reward Night on behalf of another person/beneficiary, the Member must contact IHG Customer Care no less than 7 days before the stay date. The Member must provide specific personal details for the guest who will be using the Reward Night, as requested by IHG. Any changes to such guests details must be completed through IHG Customer Care. If the Member fails to provide and/or change the requested information on time or the information provided is not correct for any reason, the guest using the Reward Night will not be able to Check-In and the relevant booking will be cancelled. This requirement applies to all Reward Nights earned through Stays, Points, promotions, or in any other way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.