Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX hotel advice

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2019, 3:52 am
Original Poster

LAX hotel advice

Thus far, I never required an overnight stay at LAX. But based on the info on Tripadvisor and such, I would usually reserve the CP LAX or, maybe, the HIX LAX.

However, in order to complete Accelerate, these are off the table (unless you guys tell me the remaining options are absolutely terrible).

I am thinking of going with (1.) the HI LAX or (2.) the Candlewood Suites LAX Hawthorne.

Do you think these are are alright? They score badly on Tripadvisor, particularly the HI. Also, my incoming TATL flight arrives late, around 10 pm. As immigration for me as a German citizen without Global Entry could take a while, I might not get out until 11 or 11:30 pm. Do they still have a shuttle running at that hour?

Last edited by nosedive; Jun 29, 2019 at 4:18 am Reason: Will arrive at TBIT
Old Jul 2, 2019, 4:49 am

Best to contact the hotel.

If you just expect a bed and a place to sleep, your risks are limited.
nosedive likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.