Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2019 Points Devaluation ***January 25th***

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2019 | 1:35 am
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited5 Years on Site

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bnfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
Having just booked a few more rooms using points this morning, I realised that the points devauation applies from tomorrow (25th Jan).

So, just a reminder to all, if you want to book at the current points rate, do it today.

BM.
Old Jan 28, 2019 | 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
OK. This change is now in effect, right? Because I looked up to see if the dozen or so properties I stay at regularly (which are only 10K/15K points) went up, as I was fearing. And none of them changed. ^
Old Jan 28, 2019 | 9:49 pm
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited5 Years on Site

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bnfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
Originally Posted by Fanjet
OK. This change is now in effect, right? Because I looked up to see if the dozen or so properties I stay at regularly (which are only 10K/15K points) went up, as I was fearing. And none of them changed. ^
Yes, the new points rates are in effect. However not all ihg hotels have increased the points needed for a stay. Many have stayed the same and the odd one or two have actually reduced the points needed.

BM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.