320 W 36th St,
New York, NY 10018,
USA
Tel +1 646-928-3800
E-Mail CPMidtown [@] ihg.com

Link to hotel:
https://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/new-york/nycpc/hoteldetail

Next tube / subway station:
34 Street / Penn Station (served by A, E, 1, 2, 3)

Recent Experiences
July 2018
Print Wikipost

Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan (Master Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2023, 9:10 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
I've just had a look at reward nights, and bar one night in early Sept where it's from 29k points, it's anything from 46k-102k points a night. Mostly over 60k a night.
Old Oct 12, 2023, 5:27 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; SK Gold; Accor Platinum; IHG Diamond-Amb.; Meliá/HH/Bonvoy Gold
We just stayed for three nights with Diamond status.

There's nothing great about the property, but it worked well for us and was better than anything else we've tried in NYC in recent years apart from the Meliá INNSIDE on West 27th. Our upgrade was to a "premium" room. I requested late checkout and was granted 1:00 pm, i.e. not very impressive.
Old Nov 23, 2023, 3:42 pm

Just booked a 3 night award stay as a diamond. Will we get breakfast? Have to pay the amenity fee?
Old Nov 23, 2023, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by andymcdonnell
Just booked a 3 night award stay as a diamond. Will we get breakfast?
Diamond Elite members can choose as their welcome amenity a daily free breakfast for themself and one guest.
andymcdonnell likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2024, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by skyflyer99
When I called today, the front desk told me that now they do charge the amenity on award stays. I did not book, so I can't confirm. But he seemed very confident.
I've had guys and gals at the front desk confirm very confidently during various phone calls last month that they do and don't charge the junk fee on award stays, depending on whom I spoke with. On each occasion I chose not to stay there, so the correct answer is still a mystery.

Last edited by ffly45; Jan 1, 2024 at 4:38 pm
Old Jan 4, 2024, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by ffly45
I've had guys and gals at the front desk confirm very confidently during various phone calls last month that they do and don't charge the junk fee on award stays, depending on whom I spoke with. On each occasion I chose not to stay there, so the correct answer is still a mystery.
Confirmed, they do not charge amenity fee on points bookings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.