Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 18, 2017, 12:39 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: scubaccr
Created WIKI Mar2017 purely to add the "new" IHG PB List URL as I can't find by screen navigation since IHG changed the reservation screens etc, and the old url if saved no longer works either.

Just got fed up trying to find , much easier to store in wiki, hope this helps others

SCUBACCR

Use this URL for "Live" PB Listing:
https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/content/us/en/redeem-rewards/pointbreaks.html

The PREVIEW list usually appears on IHG's blog first
https://blog.ihg.com/ihg-rewards-club-pointbreaks-preview
Print Wikipost

2017 Pointbreaks Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse
"Today is a preview of the properties on the list. Bookmark this page so you can return to these links on October 31st to book the discounted rate."

Ummm, okay?
You read that right...

come back Oct 31st....
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by beachmouse
I'm sure someone looking for an experience similar to the movie 'Deliverance' will love their stay at HIX-Perry. That is one seriously freaky town that makes me wonder how many people have been disappeared into the nearby swamps over the years.
Really?? I had no idea, now you have me intrigued! LOL
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:22 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by miadukes
Well Florida is a dissapointment as usual.
Without a doubt.....one hotel?
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan
Without a doubt.....one hotel?
Seriously, it's one hotel and its in the panhandle. Why are they ALWAYS up there!
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:27 am

What a bad list for North America, other than a couple of international properties
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:38 am

I guess a lot of people will be surprised that the UK list is mostly motorway hotels, save for the one in the rust belt...
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:39 am

Programs: AS,UA
Rock Falls IL, yes!!! I needed somewhere to stay that was on a driving route from KC to Milwaukee but was closer to Milwaukee. Thank You
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:45 am

I'm seriously looking at flights for krakow it seems really pretty. BUt to go all the way to poland for a pointsbreak hotel is insane!! LOL
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:49 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
I will put a plug in for the Holiday Inn Maple Grove in MN. That is a water park hotel and would make a good winter weekend out.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 11:07 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
very limited choice in India...availability in Chennai again
Old Jan 27, 2017, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
The new Holiday Inn Express in Ithaca, NY, is on the list. For anyone visiting Ithaca College or Cornell, that's a great option: Decent hotels in Ithaca tend to be pricey.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 11:26 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
I'm seriously looking at flights for krakow it seems really pretty. BUt to go all the way to poland for a pointsbreak hotel is insane!! LOL
not really that insane. At least relative to your peers here 😂
Old Jan 27, 2017, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
not really that insane. At least relative to your peers here 😂
Good point, was looking at flights, $561, which is not terrible I guess but its a solid 24 hr run on the road there and 24 hrs back. so for 3 days there, that ight be a bit much, plus I was looking at prices and hotels seem to stay at around $100 or less there. So easily doable any other time of year. Or well those where the prices during this stretch of PB list.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 11:33 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Good point, was looking at flights, $561, which is not terrible I guess but its a solid 24 hr run on the road there and 24 hrs back. so for 3 days there, that ight be a bit much, plus I was looking at prices and hotels seem to stay at around $100 or less there. So easily doable any other time of year. Or well those where the prices during this stretch of PB list.
oh for 3 days maybe you're right lol. That hotel sure looks nice though. I like to go for 7-10 days if I'm going far out of my way, luckily being self employed allows me to do crazy things like that
Old Jan 27, 2017, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
oh for 3 days maybe you're right lol. That hotel sure looks nice though. I like to go for 7-10 days if I'm going far out of my way, luckily being self employed allows me to do crazy things like that
Yeah I totally hear you, I usually like to at least do a week if I have to go fly that far but no holidays around this time period plus I am not self employed make this harder LOL

but yes , I never knew I wanted to go to poland until now and now its on my list so you better believe if it doesn't happen this pointsbreak it will happen by next year!! lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.