Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RA new criteria now is under review

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2015, 10:37 am

First time RA

Just saw my status was updated to Spire Royal Ambassador once my most recent stay in Austin posted. This is my first time with RA. Here is what I had done since February of this year:

70 nights, five were roll over, and four were award, so really I have had 61 paid nights since buying Ambassador in February. Three properties: Manila is where the bulk of my nights were spent, Austin was an Ambassador free weekend, and one night on a weekday rate at The Venetian in Vegas.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
Originally Posted by shawnjeck
Just saw my status was updated to Spire Royal Ambassador once my most recent stay in Austin posted. This is my first time with RA.
Welcome to the club!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.