FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador-426/)
-   -   "Into The Nights" 2014 Master Thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador/1607048-into-nights-2014-master-thread.html)

CMK10 Feb 2, 2015 11:07 am

Originally Posted by anbhc (Post 24276094)
What email address did you use to get such a fast response?

I always get the standard response:

Thank you for your email. We will respond within 48 hours. If you need urgent assistance please call us at (US) 1-888-211-9874 or (within UK) +44 2033 499 033. If you are calling from other countries, please visit https://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/cus...are/contact-us for a complete list of contact numbers.

Just the standard [email protected] one. I also got that form email you mentioned first, then the reply I posted above. Guess I was their lucky 10th caller or something.

GoingGal Feb 2, 2015 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by anbhc (Post 24274364)
Anyone get the 20,000 points for completing the unlocked 6 bonus offers plus the 5,000 bonus point for booking a stay in the last week of December?

I received the 5,000 bonus points for my stay the last week of the year and 1,000 points for also booking a rewards stay (got lucky and found a good Points Break hotel exactly where I needed it). Those points posted on 12 Jan. I am still waiting on the 20,000 for completing all 6 of the tasks.

Points Scrounger Feb 2, 2015 5:48 pm

Not yet for me either -- looks like they're going to stick with the six week deadline.

SirAlfonso Feb 3, 2015 6:33 am

I filled in the missing points form on the customer care section of the site yesterday. Got an email response after about an hour. A couple more emails back and forth and now the 20k bonus points are in my account.

kevino Feb 3, 2015 3:09 pm

I called this morning and got the Manila call center in Makati. She said their system for the promo is down and to call back in a week. :( She said they've been flooded with calls. I told her I'm not worried. :)

anbhc Feb 3, 2015 3:41 pm

Into The Nights 2014 Master Thread

I also called this morning and got the same response, so I sent an email to [email protected] and was pleasantly surprised to get a quick response the same day:

After further review, we were able to confirmed that you were able to achieved the following tailored offers under the Into the Nights promotion. As such, we have made the necessary adjustments and credited the bonus points to your account:

Tailored Offer: Last Chance (stay the last week of the promotion(12/24-12/31/2014)

Tailored Offer: Reward Yourself

Completion bonus: 20,000

The above adjustment should be available for immediate viewing in your online account via www.ihgrewardsclub.com.

Thanks IHGRewards Customer Care!!

Originally Posted by kevino (Post 24286306)
I called this morning and got the Manila call center in Makati. She said their system for the promo is down and to call back in a week. :( She said they've been flooded with calls. I told her I'm not worried. :)

Rusdude Feb 4, 2015 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by anbhc (Post 24286508)
I also called this morning and got the same response, so I sent an email to [email protected] and was pleasantly surprised to get a quick response the same day:

After further review, we were able to confirmed that you were able to achieved the following tailored offers under the Into the Nights promotion. As such, we have made the necessary adjustments and credited the bonus points to your account:

Tailored Offer: Last Chance (stay the last week of the promotion(12/24-12/31/2014)

Tailored Offer: Reward Yourself

Completion bonus: 20,000

The above adjustment should be available for immediate viewing in your online account via www.ihgrewardsclub.com.

Thanks IHGRewards Customer Care!!

Also got a response very quickly (about 8 hours). Got a credit for 5000 points for Last Chance offer :)

jms_uk Feb 10, 2015 7:22 am

Website is back online.

strayersong Feb 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Finally managed to claim the two free nights...

I'm a bit confused with the T&Cs. I don't have any specific redemption in mind, so can I just leave the two nights sitting in my account, or is there a risk IHG take them back and credit me 50k points instead?

Points Scrounger Feb 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Decided that the 20K completion bonus just was never going to post on its own, so wrote to IHG this morning. Got back an email a few minutes ago that they're in my account!

bworrell Feb 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Big thanks to the IHG Care rep here on flyertalk. I really wanted to get my 2 free nights posted but my application for the credit card wasn't showing up. Normal channels asked me to wait 8 additional weeks but instead it was done same day! Thanks again.

bigbang09 Feb 12, 2015 3:20 am

Confuse about how to earn the points

Hi guys, i just signed up for the offer and i'm a bit confuse. Does the stay/bonus conditions stackable? For example, i will get 5000 points for a 2 nights weekend stay and 5k for a 3nights stay. So can i earn 10k points for a friday to sunday stay? Also another 5k points for booking directly 2stays.would the stay above qualify as one stay if i book them through ihg website? Stay at 2 holiday inn , does it mean i can chose the 1st weekend stay above at holiday inn, and another stay to get the bonus.
So to summarize, 3nights weekend stay will earn me 5+5+5=15k,and then another stay book directly to get 10k.In total i only need to spend minimum 4 days? Iget another 25k for completion of all tasks.Am i correct? Thanks

Points Scrounger Feb 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by bigbang09 (Post 24337108)
Hi guys, i just signed up for the offer and i'm a bit confuse. Does the stay/bonus conditions stackable? For example, i will get 5000 points for a 2 nights weekend stay and 5k for a 3nights stay. So can i earn 10k points for a friday to sunday stay? Also another 5k points for booking directly 2stays.would the stay above qualify as one stay if i book them through ihg website? Stay at 2 holiday inn , does it mean i can chose the 1st weekend stay above at holiday inn, and another stay to get the bonus.
So to summarize, 3nights weekend stay will earn me 5+5+5=15k,and then another stay book directly to get 10k.In total i only need to spend minimum 4 days? Iget another 25k for completion of all tasks.Am i correct? Thanks

This promotion actually closed on December 31, so I assume you're referring to the current 2015 promotion?

If so, yes they are stackable in your case. You understand correctly.

FlyerTalker688786 Feb 15, 2015 4:44 am

There is a link on your profile says 'free night status'. When you click in it will tell you how many nights you have and how many you have used.

So today I see I have 4 in total and 2 have used. So I made a booking following the link, the free night status immediately changed to total 3 available and 3 has been used.

Wired, I thought.

If anything strange, like many others, I have not received the bonus 20,000 points.

I had no intention to finish the 'set your sights' promotion this quarter because the 'into the nights' has been a very frustrating experience.

wheatbeer Feb 15, 2015 6:24 am

Hi,

Has anyone cancelled an ITN Free Night yet? I just wondered if the free night gets credited back in your account immediately?

Thanks!