Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC's & RA Club Access Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2015, 7:01 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Can anyone confirm from recent experience that the IC San Francisco still provides club access for RA?
Old Mar 27, 2016, 7:18 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum (3 Million Miler), IHG Spire Royal Amdassador
IC Bahrain

Does anyone have recent information on RA free Club access at IC Bahrain? Thank you!
Old Apr 2, 2016, 4:13 pm

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador
Unhappy Singapore

Since April 1st, Singapore no longer offer upgrade/Club for RA point stay.
Now they are strictly following T&Cs.
Old May 24, 2016, 1:17 pm

Programs: AS,UA
Recently stayed at the IC Kansas City. I am IHG Platinum and I used my Chase Annual Night. I was upgraded to a Suite and was given free lounge access which I was really surprised to be upgraded since I thought you needed to be ambassador. The lounge was very nice, great views of the Country Club Plaza. They also serve free top shelf alcohol in the evening as well as a nice assortment of desserts. I didn't make it to breakfast but was told it was Bagels and Lox, jams, etc. I didn't make it for the Tea or Evening snacks but overall I was really impressed with the lounge.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 8:23 pm

IC Asiana Saigon

Only Club, no more suite when you book the two lowest categories on paid stays.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.