Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Blackberry App..is it just me?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2014, 2:22 am

Programs: DL GM and so on
IHG should improve their websites and iOS/Android apps instead of spending time and money on failed platforms (Blackberry, Symbian etc.)

RIM/Blackberry only have themselves to blame for their arrogance.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 4:41 am

I using BB only, but have no probs booking booking via mobile browser. Still I would feel more valued by IHG if the offer also an app for my platform.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 2:16 pm

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by Yokdoc
I using BB only, but have no probs booking booking via mobile browser. Still I would feel more valued by IHG if the offer also an app for my platform.
can anyone use the old BB app?
Old Oct 15, 2014, 7:42 pm
Suspended

Dead? And here I am running a multi million dollar business on one. Who knew I also use the andriod app on BB10
Old Oct 15, 2014, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by QtownDave
Dead? And here I am running a multi million dollar business on one. Who knew I also use the andriod app on BB10
i'm still on the old curve, i must upgrade, and avid BB user too great for email and texts, i never use the web on my cell. and small enough to fit in your pocket.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 1:03 am

Programs: DL GM and so on
Dead?
Irrelevant is a great word to describe their current situation.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 11:59 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by paulmoscow
Irrelevant is a great word to describe their current situation.
Still too harsh of a term but closer to the truth with today's market. However for those like me it does fill a void that no other has yet been able to do.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:01 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tim O'Brien
i'm still on the old curve, i must upgrade, and avid BB user too great for email and texts, i never use the web on my cell. and small enough to fit in your pocket.
Completely different experience. I went from a 9900 to a Q10 and so far have been very satisfied. Once 10.3 is released it should again go up another level.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:34 pm

Completely different experience. I went from a 9900 to a Q10 and so far have been very satisfied. Once 10.3 is released it should again go up another level.
Agree. Love my Q10. Like the keyboard on it even better than the Bold it replaced.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 6:35 am

Programs: ICH plat RA,HH Dia
Originally Posted by 466SHH
Agree. Love my Q10. Like the keyboard on it even better than the Bold it replaced.
could use the app. Been a BB fan for a long time, My Z10 does a great job but miss he keyboard. Looking at the Passport
Old Oct 19, 2014, 6:40 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, AA Plat. Pro
Still too harsh of a term but closer to the truth with today's market. However for those like me it does fill a void that no other has yet been able to do.
I don't think it's too harsh considering it's now down to 2%. I used to be a BB guy and I loved the full keyboard but there were just too many good apps coming out on Android and iOS to stay with BB.

http://www.cio.com/article/2376882/i...r-q1-2014.html
Old Oct 20, 2014, 7:23 am

Programs: IHG RA; Avis First
For the past years people are .....ing about BB going down in the next few months or next year or so. The fact is that they are still in the market! Just because stock is not what it used to be and goes down and up. Like any stocks its up and down, if it goes down a bit (lately not compared to years ago) it doesn't mean the company is dying.

The fact is that they still have a strong base and for me personally BB has everything I need. I couldn't care less about apps that can turn on my sprinkler or lights at home.

I also have the Q10 and the keyboard is awesome, I have tried the Z10/Z30 and not a big fan of it. The new Passport looks interesting!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by BRAISKI
For the past years people are .....ing about BB going down in the next few months or next year or so. The fact is that they are still in the market! Just because stock is not what it used to be and goes down and up. Like any stocks its up and down, if it goes down a bit (lately not compared to years ago) it doesn't mean the company is dying.

The fact is that they still have a strong base and for me personally BB has everything I need. I couldn't care less about apps that can turn on my sprinkler or lights at home.

I also have the Q10 and the keyboard is awesome, I have tried the Z10/Z30 and not a big fan of it. The new Passport looks interesting!
hear hear
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:05 am
Suspended

Again, with BB10 many of the most popular droid apps do indeed run. Just watched a netflix movie on mine.

Anyways, I wanted one and was able to order it from verizon. If they die then they die but as of today mine works like a champ, allows me to do real work and I don't need a massive pocket to carry it.

Next up, the BB Classic!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 1:22 pm

Programs: IHG RA; Avis First
For those that still really using the a BB10 you should really send an email to IHG/Ambassador services about it. Just because some people have BB and other device it would be good if both devices has the IHG app not just one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.