Community
Wiki Posts
Search

80,000 points for new PC Select VISA - targeted

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2011, 4:03 pm

Programs: All of em...
Has anyone seen an expiration date on their 80k targeted offers?
I finally got mine this week in my email, and I looked in the email and on the offer terms, but I don't see an expiration date for the targeted offer, but surely there has to be one, right?

I can't safely apply for another Chase card until December or January
Old Oct 29, 2011, 4:50 pm

Programs: WoH Globalist, AA Platinum Pro, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hertz Prez's Circle
Haven't seen an expiration date on the offer. Also, question to you: How did you figure out when the next time to safely apply for a Case card is?

I currently have the 80,000 points card. Approximately how long after I cancel can I reapply and hope to get the bonus again?

Originally Posted by x712xdamx
I finally got mine this week in my email, and I looked in the email and on the offer terms, but I don't see an expiration date for the targeted offer, but surely there has to be one, right?

Old Oct 30, 2011, 5:35 am

Programs: AA CO US WN Marriott Hilton Holiday Inn Wyndham Hyatt Avis Budget Hertz National
Originally Posted by Yarhead
Haven't seen an expiration date on the offer. Also, question to you: How did you figure out when the next time to safely apply for a Case card is?

I currently have the 80,000 points card. Approximately how long after I cancel can I reapply and hope to get the bonus again?
You won't. First time applicants only.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 9:18 am

Programs: DL, BA, AA, UA, HHonors, PC
I signed up yesterday. I was told there was no expiration date.... yet.

I was told 8 weeks for the points. I guess I better hold off then to make a purchase. I want the points to post at the beginning of next year to ensure my platinum status continues.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by x712xdamx

No exp. date BUT Chase/PC can pull the offer whenever they want.

I'm in the same boat. Two days after I applied for the Chase Marriott card (last week) I got the "80K PC" email offer. I'm going to wait until the end of Dec. and apply. If you keep a link to the offer it should still work in two months. Hope, hope.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by philemer
Yet, somehow they have been targeting folks for this offer for a year now. I started this thread on Nov. 23, 2010, and I'm sure that I wasn't the first person to receive this offer. So, it's been around a year now.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 9:38 pm

Hi, I read here that if you sign up for the email Maybe you will receive a targeted email to apply the card. My question is: what do I need to sign up? Is Priority club membership or holiday inn's email promo? or chase's something?
Old Nov 2, 2011, 4:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by exyeh
Hi, I read here that if you sign up for the email Maybe you will receive a targeted email to apply the card. My question is: what do I need to sign up? Is Priority club membership or holiday inn's email promo? or chase's something?
Old Nov 25, 2011, 9:27 pm

Programs: All of em...
Originally Posted by Yarhead

I just meant that due to other Chase cards received this year and other recent credit inquiries, I need to wait until Dec or January. I don't think you can get the card twice.

I'm in the same boat. Two days after I applied for the Chase Marriott card (last week) I got the "80K PC" email offer. I'm going to wait until the end of Dec. and apply. If you keep a link to the offer it should still work in two months. Hope, hope.
HOPING!
I've saved the email, so I guess I'll find out around Christmas when I apply.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 1:07 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Plat
data point

Applied to sapphire preferred a month ago.
Targeted for the 80k PC offer.
Instant approved. Yay!
Old Nov 30, 2011, 9:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Maybe available to everyone now!

Seems like the 80K card is now available to anyone. See today's posts here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...lect-visa.html Hope it's true!!
Old Dec 1, 2011, 11:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Seems like the 80K card is now available to anyone. See today's posts here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...lect-visa.html Hope it's true!!
And these offers only get better and better.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 7:08 am

I have codes.

Just noticed there are two threads not spamming just making sure I get the free 1,000 points codes out there.

I have codes for the 1,000 free points and after getting the points it has a link for the application for the 80,000 Chase Visa PC card.

priorityclub.com/visa1000 then enter code.

SKAEXKBPB3
SKAEX2ZQB3
SKAEXJPGB3

Signing up for the card is your choice, nothing special needs to be done for the 1,000 points but to watch the 90sec advert for the card.

If anyone else would like code for the free 1,000 just message me. Also, 80,000 pc points is pretty huge. They can also be miles. Your choice.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 7:45 am

Programs: UNITED 1P
I have had a pc credit card back in 2007 and cancelled in 08. Does anyone know if this card is the same offering as the previous card in 07. And does anyone have any experience with getting this bonus even with a previous card in 2007? I think I only got 30000 points back then. Thx.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 3:12 pm

Devisissy:

Thanks for posting: I have codes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.