Wiki Posts
Search

HELP please! One leg missing on British Airways booking reference

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2022, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

HELP please! One leg missing on British Airways booking reference

Hi All!

I was hoping to get some guidance or direction from this forum please.

In May 2022, I booked a return flight from Kuala Lumpur - Doha - London for September 2022. The booking was done with British Airways but operated by Qatar.

In July this year, I received an email saying the Kuala Lumpur to Doha flight was canceled and proposed an alternative flight. I did that and received confirmation email with all 4 journeys.

When I logged into manage my booking on Ba website, I found the Kuala Lumpur to Doha leg is not there! I tried the BA chat which was unhelpful as all they could show me is the same details as what I could see in my booking. I do have an email from July confirming my booking.

I will give BA a call tomorrow but I'm not hopeful. Anyone here with experience or advice, I'd be grateful. I'm really worried as due to fly at 3am on Saturday!

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 13, 2022, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Petitboss
I was hoping to get some guidance or direction from this forum please.

In May 2022, I booked a return flight from Kuala Lumpur - Doha - London for September 2022. The booking was done with British Airways but operated by Qatar.

In July this year, I received an email saying the Kuala Lumpur to Doha flight was canceled and proposed an alternative flight. I did that and received confirmation email with all 4 journeys.

When I logged into manage my booking on Ba website, I found the Kuala Lumpur to Doha leg is not there! I tried the BA chat which was unhelpful as all they could show me is the same details as what I could see in my booking. I do have an email from July confirming my booking.

I will give BA a call tomorrow but I'm not hopeful. Anyone here with experience or advice, I'd be grateful. I'm really worried as due to fly at 3am on Saturday!
Ask here-->https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...tive-club-446/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.