Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking 2 Rooms Using Corporate Code

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2022, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Booking 2 Rooms Using Corporate Code

I'm travelling with my friends family. It seems I can book 2 rooms under my name using a corporate code I used before. Has anyone tried that? Did you get in trouble at the time of check in?
Old Aug 3, 2022, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ansetou
I'm travelling with my friends family. It seems I can book 2 rooms under my name using a corporate code I used before. Has anyone tried that? Did you get in trouble at the time of check in?
Are you entitled to use the corporate code? [employee?]
Old Aug 3, 2022, 10:48 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk! You're asking a question that is really unanswerable by anyone other than possibly your corporate travel team. The answer really depends on the contract they've negotiated with the specific chain.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 2:49 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by ansetou
From what I’ve seen, the hotels don’t generally care as long as the person named on the reservations has employee ID or the equivalent allowing entitlement to the corporate rate. Employee travel at times including employees traveling with family are part of the normal travel picture for many a company. Whether a particular employer cares or not about the rate being used like this, can’t say much about that other than employers generally get better negotiating power when the corporate rate is used more rather than less at a given property or group of properties.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 8:58 am
Original Poster

thanks that's helpful to know.
Old Aug 12, 2022, 2:46 pm

But the details of the booking might end up on a post travel report at the corporate & could be picked up by a travel manager.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.