Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Using BedBox or Sleeping Aids on Qantas

Old Mar 17, 22, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Hi folks, staring down the barrel of flying to Australia from NYC in a few weeks with a newly birthday'd 2 year old. Whilst i've done this trip a lot, getting the wife nervous about how we can get the kiddo to sleep in a good way. She's talked about the Stokke Bedbox or other methods but found that Qantas is against these items.

My question; Has anyone tried to fly with Qantas using these or other measures where the flight crew were understanding and accepting? If not, how did it go down? I want to be ready
Old Mar 17, 22, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by carndees View Post
Hi folks, staring down the barrel of flying to Australia from NYC in a few weeks with a newly birthday'd 2 year old. Whilst I've done this trip a lot, getting the wife nervous about how we can get the kiddo to sleep in a good way. She's talked about the Stokke Bedbox or other methods but found that Qantas is against these items.

My question; Has anyone tried to fly with Qantas using these or other measures where the flight crew were understanding and accepting? If not, how did it go down? I want to be ready
Best to ask in QF forum.-->https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qant...ent-flyer-498/
Guessing NYC to LAX/DFW is by AA, as QF does not fly from NYC now.

Search this Thread