Upgrades from main to first

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2022, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat

I’ve got about $270 airline fee credits on my Ritz card exp in a month or so. Unless something has changed upgrades that I pay for are credited, have been in the past. I’m not familiar, though, with how airlines do this. I think in the past it was offered after purchase to upgrade, that was easy. Does that still happen on a regular basis? I’d book main, look at the difference with first and be willing to pay that difference. Doable online? I’d look at the big three and Alaska to do this. The latter seems to offer good deals upgrading but only last minute I think. Little guidance please, thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.