Wiki Posts
Search

A little help please... suit carryon

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2021, 7:46 am
Original Poster

A little help please... suit carryon

Going to a wedding
Can I carryon a suit (will they hang it for me).
B6 mint Bos-Sea
AA Biz Sea-Dfw Dfw-Mex

Any suggestions....thnx
Old Oct 15, 2021, 11:06 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Traveling Business, may not be a problem. I've witness a wedding dress myself, and the bride was traveling coach. Having said that, and seeing this is 3 segments covering 2 carriers, I suggest you probably bring some packaged sweets for the flight attendants, just to butter them up a bit with your request and minimize the pushback. Things are different with the pandemic.

Another thing to consider is reduce the segment count as that will be one less request to deal with, BOS-DFW-MEX it a lot more direct than your current routing. Is all this on the same day, one ticket? Mileage run? Awesome fare? If all on the same day, all it takes is a delay in one of the first segments, and you might miss the trip.

All it takes is not being able to have the suit hanged on one segment, and it might wrinkle. Good luck.

Last edited by arollins; Oct 15, 2021 at 11:13 pm
Old Oct 18, 2021, 5:13 am
Original Poster

thnx for the quick reply

I should have clarified I will be staying in Sea for a couple days before the Sea-Dfw-Mex flight, I will give it a go and hope for the best...

thnx again

UPDATE>>>> I actually took the flights and was asked if I wanted to hang my jacket or had the ability to hang it on every flight... Kudos to B6 and AA

Last edited by wordsew; Nov 3, 2021 at 5:13 pm Reason: Update

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.