Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Hotel upgrade success blog

Old Oct 15, 2021, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

I'm wondering if there's a blog where frequent guests can post their success in getting upgrades.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 12:27 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
I'm not aware if there is a blog per se, but, in the past I've seen several threads within the Flyertalk hotel posting threads where individuals where indicating their upgrade stories. Mostly something along the lines of indicating their tier status, room booked, and room received. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it, which probably shows how old it was. The one thing I recall was that the higher the status, the better chances at upgrades. Resort locations where some of the problematic ones. I certainly enjoy the upgrades, but I've also learned to book what I want when that is important to me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.