Wiki Posts
Search

DUB - BKK for Dec ' 20 - When to book

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2020, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad
DUB - BKK for Dec ' 20 - When to book

Hi there, wondering about when is a good time to book for flights DUB - BKK for the Christmas period. I know it's very early in the year so many airlines won't have flights on promotion, but is there anyway of knowing how much on average to expect they would cost? I can see from the Hopper app it says approx 770 and to wait until the price drops, as at the moment the flights are advertised circa 850. I have in my head paying 650 a number of years ago but maybe the prices have increased in the meantime?
I check regularly on Skyscanner but unfortunately the prices of some of the travel agents change once you click on their price and it brings you to their website.
When do Xmas promotional flights normally go on offer or any advice on what price is a good price?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.