Wiki Posts
Search

Deal website from Australia?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2019, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Hi.

I'm currently looking to find a business class ticket from Brisbane to Europe, but can't seem to really find a website that posts deals from Australia?

Most websites I've found operate mostly from Europe.

I've used google fights and I've found a round trip business class ticket from Brisbane to Paris with Eva Air for about 4700aud but with long stopovers (18hrs in Taipei), so I thought there must be some better deal out there?

Thanks!
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Leo Weis Welcome to FT

Originally Posted by Leo Weis
I'm currently looking to find a business class ticket from Brisbane to Europe, but can't seem to really find a website that posts deals from Australia?

Most websites I've found operate mostly from Europe.

I've used google fights and I've found a round trip business class ticket from Brisbane to Paris with Eva Air for about 4700aud but with long stopovers (18hrs in Taipei), so I thought there must be some better deal out there?
Doubt you will find any web site that for Australia. More so for business class: business class is not that the price sensitive.

Just look a the Au travel agent web sites or direct with airlines. The cheapest will be Asian airlines.

Starting from BNE limits you options. A lot more airlines from SYD and to a lesser extent MEL
As does only to Paris CDG in Eu. Other Eu cities (and a train ride) will give options
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brisbane_Airport
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle_Airport

You could do by 2 separate tickets BNE to SIN/BKK/HKG/etc and a separate ticket to Eu. But has risks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.