Old Feb 21, 19, 12:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Traveler
Cool Claiming Miles

Hi,

Im a newbie here, how can I claim my miles for my last travels
Old Feb 21, 19, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat (2.90MM), DL GM and Flying Colonel (1.04MM); Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by shebamiles View Post
Hi,

Welcome to FT!

The procedure for doing this, including whether you can do it at all (you usually can) and how much time you have after a flight to do it (30 days is common), varies from one airline to another. You go to each airline's website and search for the request form. It will probably be there, or perhaps you'll find an email address for retroactive credit requests. You will have to be a member of that airline's frequent flyer program, or of one of their partners' programs (see next paragraph), to do this, so sign up for a program first and get a membership number.

Before you do this, look at all the airlines you have flown on and see which alliances or partnerships they belong to. You should generally join one program per alliance and credit all your flights on alliance member airlines to that program. Generally, that airline should be the alliance member you expect to use the most in the future, but there are exceptions to this generalization.

If your question is about a specific airline, every major airline and most of the minor ones have individual forums here on FT. Look at that airline's forum, Search it for existing threads on that topic, and start a new one if you don't find any.
Yoshi212 likes this.
Old Feb 22, 19, 2:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Berlin, Germany; Toronto, Canada; and SW Florida, USA
Programs: UA 1K, BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, and assorted others
Originally Posted by shebamiles View Post
Hi,

By submitting them to your frequent flier programme. A bit more information would, of course, help in giving you useful information.

Search this Thread