Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Blue and Aeroflot

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2018, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Flying Blue and Aeroflot

Please excuse the daft question, I have Flying Blue Elite Plus and will be flying Aeroflot in a couple of days. Can I get all my normal flying blue benefits with them or do I need to be the same status in their program?
Old Nov 10, 2018, 12:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
You should expect to get the benefits that are mandated by SkyTeam. Their own elites might get better treatment.

BTW, a couple years ago there was a spat between airlines that temporarily resulted in some SkyTeam ElitePlus passengers not being allowed to access lounges at SVO as SU said that they weren't being paid for the lounge entries, but I haven't seen any reports of this recently.
Kstill likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.