Wiki Posts
Search

Starting Award Booking Service

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2018, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold; Hilton Gold
Starting Award Booking Service

After helping several users find business/first class award availability under this forum, as well as family/friends over the years, I am considering starting an award booking service to help those looking to use their points and miles to redeem for flights. I was wondering if there is any advice/ available information for how someone would go about starting this. Such as how pricing generally works?, where you advertise to?, etc. Any information would be appreciated.
Old May 16, 2018, 11:15 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I’d take a look at the thread Award booking services - a list and some reviews, and both read the reviews and visit the websites. Several of the existing sites have their pricing, etc.
Old May 19, 2018, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by whyturnright
After helping several users find business/first class award availability under this forum, as well as family/friends over the years, I am considering starting an award booking service to help those looking to use their points and miles to redeem for flights. I was wondering if there is any advice/ available information for how someone would go about starting this. Such as how pricing generally works?, where you advertise to?, etc. Any information would be appreciated.
You could help some people out (like me) and then let the word spread on the forums about how great you are!
Old May 19, 2018, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by sbudaj
You could help some people out (like me) and then let the word spread on the forums about how great you are!
Great idea. I've messaged you privately.
Old May 23, 2018, 4:22 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Have the same question. Been a member here for almost 6 years and have had extensive travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.