Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traveling to Asia from USA for Work

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2015, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Traveling to Asia from USA for Work

I'm traveling from the USA to Asia for work once or twice before the end of the year. I realized I just missed the deadline for the AA status challenge for Gold and Platinum. What other things like this can I take advantage of to turn this trip into a pretty good status for me on an airline just by taking these one or two trips from the USA to Asia.

Thanks!
Old Sep 24, 2015, 12:44 pm

You did not indicate where in the U.S. you will be traveling from and where in Asia you will be headed, but in most cases two U.S.-Asia roundtrips will garner in excess of 25k EQM/PQM/MQM and earn lowest level elite status on your choice of major U.S. carriers. Two of those carriers also have minimum spending requirements that can be met through credit card use.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Right I know I can definitely get the lowest status, but AA was doing a challenge where you could get Platinum status for $200 and if you flew 10k miles in 3 months. I was wondering if there's anything else out there like that since it ended yesterday. Or just the best ways to maximize my return on these trips.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

brendycakes Welcome to FT

What do mean by "maximize my return" ???
Are you a member of any ffp?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...help-here.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.