Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hello! New here need info.

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2015, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Hello! New here need info.

I've been planning a trip to NYC with my wife for awhile now and airfare will Not go below $830 for both R/T. Our only airport option to fly out of is BQN and we want to go to JFK and we are planning to go from Wed.Aug.26-Wed.Sept.2. My question is when should I book and is there a possibilty airfare will drop?
Old May 8, 2015, 8:11 am

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Have you checked other NYC area airports? If BQN is the only origin possible your options are quite limited.
Old May 8, 2015, 9:03 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Where are you getting these fares? I just did a search and found direct flights on B6 (Jet Blue) to JFK for mid 400$ and direct to EWR on UA for high 300$.

Just saw that the 830$ was for both. I do not see your fares going down. Buy them. Could save a little money by flying into EWR. Would pay for your car service from the airport.
Old May 8, 2015, 10:07 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
OP is cross-posting http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...s-so-high.html
Old May 8, 2015, 10:30 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
So what do you think we should do to him? A week in the stocks or death by firing squad?

Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
Old May 9, 2015, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Thank you very much everybody. Yes I did double post but didn't realize I had already posted this question here, I thought it was on another site sorry UAPremExecflyer, hope you can find in your kind heart a way to forgive me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.