Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Poland shengen visa application query

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2015, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Poland shengen visa application query

I am a Director of my company, which I guess means that I am self employed. I am planning to apply for schengen business visa to attend a trade fair. In that case what details do I fill in the Employer's details column in the Poland Visa application form? Please help!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:32 am

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
It doesn't necessarily mean you are self employed. I am an employee of the company I own. If the company is indeed a separate entity I would just put the name of the company.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 1:22 pm

Agreed, that does not necessarily make you self-employed. Are you paid a regular salary by the company? If so, you are an employee, even if you are also an owner.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 1:53 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

For many years, I used the name of my sole proprietorship company, "JDiver Consultants"; never had a problem.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 8:45 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk! Since your question is off topic for this forum, the thread has been closed. You might want to take a look at the Travel Safety/Security forum (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/pract...ty-issues-686/), as well as the Europe destination forum(http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/europe-477/), to see whether there are any existing discussions that answer your questions. Those would also be the best places to post any additional questions you might have.

Good luck, and safe travels!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.