Which miles to use EWR -> MCO MIA/FLL->EWR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which miles to use EWR -> MCO MIA/FLL->EWR

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2015, 7:18 am
Original Poster

found it on ba.com, but now ba.com treats the two flights as two separate trips.

Are there any drawbacks to this? What can I do to treat this as a one long connecting flight?
Old Feb 15, 2015, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

The principal drawback is that you will be charged an extra $5.60 in government fees. You can call the BAEC Service Centre, explain the ba.com problem, and see if they will waive the telephone-booking fee. But there have been recent reports indicating that the Service Centre has inexplicably been charging $9.60 rather than $5.60 when booking award flights on US. Don't know if this glitch has been fixed yet.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by guv1976
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

The principal drawback is that you will be charged an extra $5.60 in government fees. You can call the BAEC Service Centre, explain the ba.com problem, and see if they will waive the telephone-booking fee. But there have been recent reports indicating that the Service Centre has inexplicably been charging $9.60 rather than $5.60 when booking award flights on US. Don't know if this glitch has been fixed yet.

I was able to get it done by calling ba.com

think they charged around $20 for taxes and waved the booking fee.

where do i add the tsa pre number on ba.com? do i have to wait until i am checking in 24 hours before?

also, I came across checkmytrip.com - is this site legit and helpful? I am usually leary about using third party sites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.