Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport Lounges LGA and JFK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2014, 1:44 am
Original Poster

Airport Lounges LGA DCA JFK

I was wondering if I could take a shower while I'm in LGA or DCA. (Also if anyone knows about JFK.)

Are there lounges that have them that I could buy a day-pass to? Without having flown that airline? I would probably fly Delta. I checked and Delta doesn't have showers in the lounges in those airports. May fly American to JFK.

Hope someone can answer these newbie questions. I just don't have the time to research them myself.

Last edited by tropicalgirl; Dec 11, 2014 at 1:53 am
Old Dec 11, 2014, 2:10 am
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Are you in business? Do you have a priority pass? More info please
Old Dec 11, 2014, 4:07 am
Original Poster

No, never been in a lounge. Just an occasional traveler. Don't have any status or credit cards.

I do own a small business (corp), so I have one of those Delta business miles accounts too. I need to travel for personal reasons but may be able to call it business for some purpose.

Last edited by aBroadAbroad; Dec 11, 2014 at 9:37 am Reason: No need to make a second post; just use edit feature.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 6:57 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Airport Lounges LGA and JFK

if you search "shower" and the individual airport you'll find answers. There are dozens of showers at JFK. Whether theyre of any use to you is a mystery.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
DL definitely has showers at the JFK SC.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rwoman
Oh yeah, I see you have to expand the city listing on their site. They don't have them at LGA or DCA
Old Dec 12, 2014, 2:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by tropicalgirl
Originally Posted by rwoman
Oh yeah, I see you have to expand the city listing on their site. They don't have them at LGA or DCA
As these are domestic airports, you really won't find any showers.

The DL shower in T4 of JFK (newer lounge) does a solid job.
Old Dec 12, 2014, 6:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by tropicalgirl
No, never been in a lounge. Just an occasional traveler. Don't have any status or credit cards.

I do own a small business (corp), so I have one of those Delta business miles accounts too. I need to travel for personal reasons but may be able to call it business for some purpose.
The previous postt wasn't asking you about your career or business activity but rather it was a shorthand for asking whether you are traveling in business class on the airplane. International businesss class tickets on DL generally include lounge admission. It would help to know more details of your route and ticket type.
Old Dec 12, 2014, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Sorry I thought I was clearer on that question. It would be a short domestic non-stop flight, coach fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.