Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVA Air YYZ - TPE question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2014, 2:14 am
Original Poster

EVA Air YYZ - TPE question

I am flying in EVA Royal Laurel class and the flight leaves at 1:30 am. Does anyone know if there wil be a full dinner service course by course or will everything be served in one tray like in economy? I read somewhere that because of the departure time, they hurry dinner service to let people sleep.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 2:49 am

Programs: UA Plat | CX G | TK G
it will be a full dinner service and with Krug !!!
Old Nov 10, 2014, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Many thanks.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 8:20 am

Programs: BA,Aeroplan,Delta, SPG, Marriot, IHG
Originally Posted by mikey97006
I am flying in EVA Royal Laurel class and the flight leaves at 1:30 am. Does anyone know if there wil be a full dinner service course by course or will everything be served in one tray like in economy? I read somewhere that because of the departure time, they hurry dinner service to let people sleep.
How was the flight? I am flying Eva air next week from yyz-tpe
Old Nov 13, 2014, 12:05 am
Original Poster

My flight is not until February but from what I have read, everything is positive. I would be curious to find out if you enjoy the flight.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 5:15 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Welcome to FT!

In case you are not aware, there is a Airlines and Mileage Programs Section to address airline-specific questions on FT. EVA is being discussed in our Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines Forum. You shall find lots of discussion threads on EVA there.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 4:57 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Welcome to FT!. I would be helpful if you didn't open new threads for different aspects the same question (i.e. aircraft type, meal service, etc). Just creates lots of stray threads less useful for future reference.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.