Wiki Posts
Search

Catching an Earlier Flight International Traveller

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2014, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Delta, WJ
Catching an Earlier Flight International Traveller

Has anyone been successful in catching an earlier International flight? We bought business class to fly from Edmonton to Belize via Houston -the morning of our flight I checked and there were many unused seats on the Houston to Belize flight but the UA check in attendant said we could not catch earlier flight because it was international and he would have to reprice entire flight which would cost a ridiculous amount - said to try at desk in IAH - In IAH they of course said no your bags are tagged on later flight and you have to fly with your bags.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 10:17 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
I think maybe some foriegn airlines are lenient on this subject and maybe if the agents are having a very good day at the airport they might do it , but i would not expect anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.