Community
Wiki Posts
Search

visa

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2014, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

visa

hello i am planning trip to paris, rome and zurich. i am canadian resident immigrant what type visa do i need
Old Apr 1, 2014, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
When you say Canadian Resident Immigrant does that mean you have Canadian Citizenship & Passport?
Those 3 countries which are all part of the EU (or follow the rules of the EU) require no visas for tourism for up to 90 days travel every 180 days for Canadian Passport Holders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_re...adian_citizens
Old Apr 1, 2014, 4:58 pm
Suspended

Being a Canadian resident immigrant presents enough possible complications for the poster not to rely on what we say here. The poster needs individualized guidance.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 6:13 pm

OP, go here:
http://www.staralliance.com/en/servi...sa-and-health/

Enter your Nationality (the passport you hold) and in Resident you can put Canada (assuming you hold a residency in canada and aren't there on just a work visa etc).

It will tell you exactly what you need. Most likely, your canadian residency is irrelevant - what is more important is the passport of the country you hold.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 7:38 pm
Suspended

The danger is that Canada might not let the person back in. This can get insanely complicated (or not), which is why the poster should not rely on us or a generic visa website.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 2:52 am

It seems as you are a Canadian permanent resident with foreign citizenship.

What country issued your passport?

That is the question that needs to be answered before anyone can offer reliable assistance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.