Old Apr 1, 14, 3:03 pm
Original Poster
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1

hello i am planning trip to paris, rome and zurich. i am canadian resident immigrant what type visa do i need
kanwal is offline  
Old Apr 1, 14, 3:09 pm
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York, NY
Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Posts: 6,722
When you say Canadian Resident Immigrant does that mean you have Canadian Citizenship & Passport?
Those 3 countries which are all part of the EU (or follow the rules of the EU) require no visas for tourism for up to 90 days travel every 180 days for Canadian Passport Holders.
Yoshi212 is offline  
Old Apr 1, 14, 4:58 pm
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Santa Ana
Posts: 113
Being a Canadian resident immigrant presents enough possible complications for the poster not to rely on what we say here. The poster needs individualized guidance.
Leopold is offline  
Old Apr 1, 14, 6:13 pm
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 599
OP, go here:

Enter your Nationality (the passport you hold) and in Resident you can put Canada (assuming you hold a residency in canada and aren't there on just a work visa etc).

It will tell you exactly what you need. Most likely, your canadian residency is irrelevant - what is more important is the passport of the country you hold.
nomii is offline  
Old Apr 1, 14, 7:38 pm
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Santa Ana
Posts: 113
The danger is that Canada might not let the person back in. This can get insanely complicated (or not), which is why the poster should not rely on us or a generic visa website.
Leopold is offline  
Old Apr 2, 14, 2:52 am
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Utah
Programs: AS, AY, DL, PP
Posts: 454
It seems as you are a Canadian permanent resident with foreign citizenship.

What country issued your passport?

That is the question that needs to be answered before anyone can offer reliable assistance.
Leviticus is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: