Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 at SFO

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2014, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 at SFO

Hi there,

I was hoping maybe some of you can help me out here. So I am flying out of Terminal 2 via Virgin America at the SFO airport. But, I actually wanted to use the United club located at Terminal 3. How long of a walk is it between the 2 terminals? Can I go through security at Terminal 2 and walk over to Terminal 3?
Old Feb 2, 2014, 5:07 am

No, you can't walk between T2 and T3 airside. It's a 5-minute walk landside.
I don't know if they'll let you through security at T3 if you're flying VX.
Old Feb 5, 2014, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
TSA should let you through any checkpoint with a boarding pass valid for any flight out of that airport. They will probably insist you are at the wrong terminal, but if you tell them you need access to an amenity behind that particular checkpoint, they should relent. If they don't, ask for a supervisor.

I'll go ahead and close this thread as this question and others are being covered in your other thread over at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star-...sfo-t-3-a.html.

jackal
Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.