Wiki Posts
Search

Need help of moderators

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2014, 5:22 am
Original Poster

Need help of moderators

Dear Moderators,

I am sorry to bother you with my question.

I launch a new technology website which helps to negotiate everything to get the best quality at the best price.

The theory is easy: Imagine we are 100 millions consumers to buy a flight ticket or hotel reservation all together to the same seller. Wouldn't we get the best deal of the world?

We have also another technology.

We are starting a crowd funding campaign.

And I would like to ask for help (financial or not) in the forum category you moderate: >>Travel Tools

I think my fund raising campaign is not off topic at all. Because it is about a website which helps people to negotiate everything in order to give them more purchasing power and the best deals of the world. But I don't want to be blacklisted as a spammer.

So that is why I am asking you if you would allow me to promote my campaign in this category of your forum?

I wish I could finance and build my company myself alone, without bothering you for help, but unfortunately my country is not helpful at all for new startup like mine.

Kind regards

Gauthier

PS: Forgive my English
Old Jan 30, 2014, 6:06 am

l
o
l
Old Jan 30, 2014, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
What you are asking is not really what flyertalk was designed for.

Per the Flyertalk guidelines and rules:

Commercial and Charitable Messages - link to this guideline
a. Commercial posts. Posts containing promotional messages for commercial products or services - including but not limited to Internet sites, business advertisements and solicitations to donate miles or points – are prohibited and will be removed. FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter. Nothing in this rule is intended to prohibit exchange of travel coupons as allowed by the rules of Coupon Connection. If you spot a commercial post, please report it.

b. Charitable posts. FlyerTalk supports a variety of charitable organizations through the FlyerTalk Cares program found here. Because charities vary widely as to suitability for our international and diverse membership, the organization must be approved by FlyerTalk's administrators before posts soliciting contributions may be placed on FlyerTalk. To request approval of a charitable solicitation, write to a href="mailto:[email protected]">admin@flyertalk. com. Any posts soliciting charitable contributions made prior to receiving approval will be removed. We reserve the right to post announcements for donations of miles or points to recognized charities directly associated with various frequent flyer/guest programs.

Last edited by CDKing; Jan 30, 2014 at 7:33 am
Old Feb 5, 2014, 1:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

For the reasons outlined by CDKing, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

A very, very few travel tools have been created by long-established members of the FT community and shared with folks here; however, as much as we wish you success with your venture, it's not really something that can be promoted on FlyerTalk (and is off-topic for this forum, in any case).

Regards,
jackal
Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.