Old Apr 9, 2014, 8:54 am
Suspended

Programs: flayertalk
Welcome
Old Apr 9, 2014, 9:40 am

Programs: UA 1K
Hello Flyertalk!

Hey FlyerTalk community,

I am located in New York and getting back into more and more global travel. Looking forward to learning and contributing.
Old Apr 9, 2014, 12:07 pm

Programs: AAAdvantage Miles; JAL Mileage; UA-Mileage Plus; Delta-Frequent Flyer
Smile Hi

Hi FlyerTalk folks!

Short term lurker. Looking forward to sitting and chatting around this virtual campfire.

Live in Utah. Travel mostly to Japan each year. Therefore, infrequent, but seasoned traveler (if that makes sense).

Enjoy!

mike
Old Apr 9, 2014, 12:16 pm

Hi Everyone!

Been a lurker for a little while. Love to travel. Especially love to fly, but by NO means an expert or veteran...Hence, the name Flyerbaby... Look forward to learning more and much! Thanks y'all and yes, I'm a southern flyerbaby.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 3:03 am

Hi everyone, I am from Australia and obvioulsy new to flyertalk, I look forward to participating in the forums and learning from your experiences. Cheers
Old Apr 10, 2014, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Mudcrab74
Hi everyone, I am from Australia and obvioulsy new to flyertalk, I look forward to participating in the forums and learning from your experiences. Cheers
Welcome to FT: Australian branch ^
Old Apr 10, 2014, 9:24 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Hey everyone jamier45 here,

New to the forums. I'm in the RAF and fly quite a bit but unfortunately don't get the miles! Looking forward to spending time here and learning new tricks.

Cheers

Jamie
Old Apr 10, 2014, 2:10 pm

Programs: DL SM, Hertz 5*
Hello Everyone!!!

I am a longtime FT lurker and aviation geek. Currently obsessed with the Dassault Falcon 7X jets. Grew up in ATL and now temporarily living in DTW for work, MIA is where I like to play and relax. Looking forward to meeting new friends, learning and being apart of the FT community.

Very best,
ttotty
Old Apr 11, 2014, 1:47 pm

Programs: SEN
Hi Flyertalk Community

I am a longtime lurker and its time to become active. I am based near Frankfurt and not only fly to NCE, although this is a really nice place to go/fly !!
Old Apr 11, 2014, 2:22 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Silver
Hi

Been a lurker for a while and decided it was time to to register.
I have historically been a infrequent flyer, but a new job position has upped my travel frequency. I will mostly be flying domestic within Norway, but also hope to get some holiday flights as well.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 11:40 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm a long time lurker-- I think we were all lurkers at some point, haha. I'm based in Chicago, just started taking frequent flights internationally and still trying to understand lingos/abbrev. especially in the Trick It thread.
Old Apr 12, 2014, 8:03 pm

What's up? I'm just a lady with a growing passion for travel looking to take my family around the world using miles, points, and as little money as possible.

The knowledge I've gained on FlyerTalk has been incredible. In turn, I'm honored to join today and hopefully become a valued member of the community in due time.

Take care, everyone.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 2:03 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
A warm FlyerTalk welcome to all of our new members!

Just wanted to remind everyone that it's really helpful to the other FlyerTalkers who try answer your questions if they have an idea of your location and programs, if any. If you didn't add these details to your profile when you registered, we hope you'll go back and do so now.

If you're not sure how to do it, you'll find an illustrated tutorial in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22698560-post4.html to take you step-by-step through this simple process.

Have a great time!

~aBroadAbroad
on behalf of your Information Desk moderation team

Last edited by aBroadAbroad; Apr 13, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Old Apr 13, 2014, 4:33 pm

Reporting In

New member to the forum and new to the more exotic aspects of reward acquisition and utilization, but a veteran traveler. A long time Delta and IHG partisan, I'm looking for advice on how to use the Ultimate Rewards and SPG points I've acquired through credit card offers, and possibly challenge into the UA program.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 10:02 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, HGP Platinum
Getting back into travel

Hi everyone!

I used to travel quite a bit before my wife and I had our first child and I switched to a job with very little vacation time. But, now that our child is a little older, and my new job allows much more flexibility, I'm getting the urge to travel again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.