Four days in India, leaving from Goa finishing Mumbai

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four days in India, leaving from Goa finishing Mumbai

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2004, 6:38 pm

Air Sahara six-coupon fares
You might get similar fares on Indian Airlines as well, but I can't be bothered to fly them or even look for details on their website
Hi there. We tried the air sahara site but couldn't find fares in dollars. It says rupee fares are only good for Indian nationals. Is there another site? Thanks!
Old Oct 23, 2004, 10:56 pm

Programs: TK/QR Gold, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, Avis/Hertz PC
Originally Posted by KSinNYC
Hi there. We tried the air sahara site but couldn't find fares in dollars. It says rupee fares are only good for Indian nationals. Is there another site? Thanks!
Link for Indian nationals which you probably went to is: http://www.airsahara.net/airsahara/sixer1.jsp

Link for foreign nationals is the link in my post above. Click on the blue text that says Air Sahara six-coupon fares or if that doesn't work, go to:
http://www.airsahara.net/airsahara/SixerFreedom.jsp
Old Oct 24, 2004, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by stimpy
...Are there any good quality photos on the web anywhere?
In order to preserve the frescoes, the caves are kept dim with green-tinted spotlights illuminating the images and flash photography is not allowed. Even so, I was surprised that so few quality photos of the images exist. The closest I found were the photos here and here.

There's a whole section on India, including Ellora and Ajanta in this month's issue of National Geographic Traveller.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.