Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mumbai/Bombay Airport Questions.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2018, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Mumbai/Bombay Airport Questions.

1. The pre paid taxi counter: Is it inside the terminal or outside like it was in the old terminal. Will I be able to pay with my (US) credit card or will I have to change money at the airport which I hate to do.

2. Niranta Confusion: I have read the numerous threads on this hotel and also their web site which is even more confusing. I understand there are 2 hotels one air side and one land side. My return flight is at 7 AM and I want to camp out at the airport the night before, I will not have a boarding pass at this point so will the land side hotel be accessible to me from the city. I know there are plenty of options other then Niranta but this is attached to the terminal hence my first choice.

3. GVK Lounge: Will the have any breakfast options at 5/6 AM?

TIA.

Last edited by hartfordsam; Jul 30, 2018 at 12:55 pm
Old Jul 31, 2018, 12:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Prepaid taxi is cash only. Use one of the atm to get cash. Changing money is a baad idea. Stand is inside.

Niranta you need co tact in advance they will arrange terminal entry.

Gvk has very decent breakfast at 5am.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i stopped using prepaid taxis at bom a long time ago....if you have access to data on your cellphone then i would recommend using uber....
B747-437B likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: UA Gold, UK Silver, AA Silver
Originally Posted by Keyser
i stopped using prepaid taxis at bom a long time ago....if you have access to data on your cellphone then i would recommend using uber....
​​​​​​And funny enough I stopped using Uber from here. They take so much of time after booking and require so many calls to confirm the 'pillar number' that I got fed up. Now I straight away walk to tab cab or meru counter take the lift downstairs and off in less than 5 min. It costs almost double the Uber rate, but worth it for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.