Community
Wiki Posts
Search

16hr Layover in Mumbai!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2013, 3:12 am
Original Poster

16hr Layover in Mumbai!

Hi all, I need some advice. I've got a 16hr layover in Mumbai before I fly down to Goa. My flight gets in at 4am and I don't fly out again til 8:10pm. Is there anyway I can get a hotel room anywhere? Maybe along Juhu beach, that seems to be the place to go for layovers from what I've read on the forum. This is the first time I've been to India so I don't quite mind how much it costs I just want to be comfortable and entertained

thanks for any help

Leonie
Old Sep 9, 2013, 3:52 am

Programs: Support the Tyrants Travel Club
Take a look in some previous threads:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...leage-run.html

16 hours isn't a lot of time, but if see if anything in that thread catches your interest.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 12:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
welcome to ft leobee....if price is not a concern then just stay at the marriott in juhu....you probably won't make it to the hotel till 5:30am & depending on how tired you are you may want to get some rest....after that you really won't have enough time to do much....juhu is a nice area where you can kill a few hours before heading back to the airport....
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:59 am
Original Poster

So getting a room for the day won't be a problem with the times I'm in Mumbai then? Are the hotels around the airport flexible with their check in/out times?
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Leobee
So getting a room for the day won't be a problem with the times I'm in Mumbai then? Are the hotels around the airport flexible with their check in/out times?
do you have elite status with any hotel program????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.