Search

Best airport hotel in Delhi?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2010, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Best airport hotel in Delhi?

Hi All,

I'm going to be meeting my gf in Delhi. We're staying at the Leela for five nights, but she arrives in Delhi one day before me. Is there a decent / affordable airport hotel near by? Just need a place for her to sleep off her jetlag and have minimal travel hassle. Clean, etc. Thanks! (if there's a nice pool, that's a plus)
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:19 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Why doesn't she just go check-in at the Leela?

These threads may be helpful:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...i-airport.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...-radisson.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...nsfer-del.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...night-del.html
Old Apr 3, 2010, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yosithezet
Why doesn't she just go check-in at the Leela?
I'm going to Delhi for business so if she checks into the Leela while I'm in Chennai at the Sheraton, that will look odd on an expense report... So I just want to keep that first night completely separate from my stay at the Leela.

They were very helpful! It looks like the Radisson is the place to stay near the airport!
Old Apr 4, 2010, 4:46 am

Originally Posted by hungarianhc
I'm going to Delhi for business so if she checks into the Leela while I'm in Chennai at the Sheraton, that will look odd on an expense report... So I just want to keep that first night completely separate from my stay at the Leela.

They were very helpful! It looks like the Radisson is the place to stay near the airport!
Glad the threads were helpful. You could have her check in to the Leela with a one night reservation and then you check in with yours the next day.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i agree with yosithezet....i don't think you would be saving much money with the radisson for that one night so she may as well go to the leela & check in for a seperate one night reservation....
Old Apr 19, 2010, 7:07 pm

Trident Hotel Gurgaon

She should stay at the Trident Gurgaon. She will be very happy there with the food, pool, gym, and room. I think it is an amazing hotel and to arrive there at night is a wonderful way to start the trip.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by zigzag
She should stay at the Trident Gurgaon. She will be very happy there with the food, pool, gym, and room. I think it is an amazing hotel and to arrive there at night is a wonderful way to start the trip.
since the leela is in gurgaon, this might not be a bad idea....

but she should still go to the leela on the first night....that makes most amount of sense....
Old Apr 20, 2010, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by zigzag
Amazing hotel. Stayed there in 2005 when it was a Hilton for USD 180 per night *daydream*

But this is a silly idea. She should just go to the Leela and save herself the moving around.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Hi all!

Thanks for the great advice. We actually went with the Radisson. This was perfect! I added her name to my reservation on the Leela, which started on Friday. She landed, got picked up for the Radisson, spent a night there, then took a short taxi to the leela where she was able to check in. Worked perfectly. ThANKS!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.