Wiki Posts
Search

Jet & BA Connections

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2009, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Jet & BA Connections

I am planning to go to India and my routing is SYD-SIN-DEL-HYD with SIN-SYD on BA(F) and SIN-DEL-HYD on 9w(J).

I arrive at singapore at 21:45 (terminal 1) and my 9w flight is at 23:00 (terminal 3).

I am very concerned with the short connection. Is it possible to check-in for the 9w segments at SYD (either with or without checked bags)? OR
Can I make the connection if I web check-in (without checked bags)

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 27, 2009, 8:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program
Ive never been to Singapore but knowing Far Eastern Oriental Efficiency, im inclined to say that you should have no problems.

maybe you should ask on the Singapore Airlines board as it is their home airport they may well give you a better answer.

or failing that, im sure some of the Jet regulars will be able to provide an adequate answer.
Old Mar 27, 2009, 11:54 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
If they are on the same ticket so your luggage is checked through you should have no hassles. 45 minutes is more than enough to change planes at Changi airport.
Old Mar 27, 2009, 11:58 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
45 minutes is more than enough at Changi if you are on the same ticket and your bags are checked through. Even if you have two separate tickets - see if you cant have the bags interlined.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.