Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2008, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
9w cuts several domestic routes

Mostly to smaller cities.

http://www.jetairways.com/Cultures/e...Flight+Update/
Old Dec 16, 2008, 7:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Hope the current downturn is no crash and burn for the big domestic airlines... was in BOM this weekend and amazed by the fleet of aircraft based there. State of the art A32S and 737NG as far as the eye could see (ignoring the S2 ancient 737s for a moment). If those birds don't fly >70% each day they won't be around after some time
Old Dec 20, 2008, 8:17 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Hope the current downturn is no crash and burn for the big domestic airlines... was in BOM this weekend and amazed by the fleet of aircraft based there. State of the art A32S and 737NG as far as the eye could see (ignoring the S2 ancient 737s for a moment). If those birds don't fly >70% each day they won't be around after some time
Yup - we're not putting our people on 9w - too expensive, and I don't see why 9w wants to be elitist - they *have* the network - they simply have to lower prices and they will get pax loads...if they want to survive and keep the network alive...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.