Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Vistara business class lounge access LHR-DEL-LHR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2024, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Hi All,

can you please share with me which lounge at LHR T3 Vistara business class passengers would use as well as in DEL?
How does the international business class lounge for Vistara passengers compare with the Encalm loinge for international passengers for a weekday 3.30pm departure?

Thank you.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 10:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Vistara uses Encalm Prive in DEL and Swissport No. 1 in LHR. The Encalm 'Prive' lounge is far better that the Encalm lounge open for PP.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Vistara uses Encalm Prive in DEL and Swissport No. 1 in LHR. The Encalm 'Prive' lounge is far better that the Encalm lounge open for PP.
Thank you very much.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 2:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by BAAMEXPP
How does the international business class lounge for Vistara passengers compare with the Encalm loinge for international passengers for a weekday 3.30pm departure?
The Encalm Prive lounge has just been open for a few months & is better in every aspect than the Encalm lounge. The Encalm Prive lounge is also huge & I've never seen it crowded, while the Encalm lounge is smaller & will be a zoo, no matter what time of the day.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 7:31 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold
AI should look into getting an exclusive lounge at LHR, which can be used by AI and Vistara and may be some Star Gold members. They have enough flights from LHR to get a good use out of the lounge.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:23 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
AI departs from T2 and uses the UA/SQ/LH lounges there. With the move to T2, they closed their lounge in LHR. UK is about to merge with AI and will probably move to T2 anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.