Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air India Domestic business class lounge access

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2019, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Please can somebody help me? I am about to book a special business online fare on Air India’s website and just wanted to confirm that I would be eligible for priority check in and baggage and would also get lounge access? The booking page isn’t at all clear. Any advice very gratefully received thank you
Old Dec 30, 2019, 3:22 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
If you buy/book a business fare straight away you get all amenities. Only the airport standby upgrades to business have limitations.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Thank you it wasn’t clear and I wanted to buy a cheap domestic business class so I use the lounge. Also bizarrely it would appear that you need to check in for flights to Kochi three hours before departure!
Old Dec 31, 2019, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by CharlotteC
Also bizarrely it would appear that you need to check in for flights to Kochi three hours before departure!
you can check in an hour before....no need to be there 3 hours prior....
Old Dec 31, 2019, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Thank you I will be coming off a flight from the UK in the wee small hours so best to go through customs and then recheck my baggage in and go to lounge to crash for a few hours and hopefully avail myself of a massage there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.