Search

FlyingReturns account login

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2016, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA: Silver, Etihad: Silver
Smile FlyingReturns account login

Good day guys and gals.

I am experiencing the delights of trying to login to my Flying Returns account, do any of you have any pointers for me?

I'm trying to login to the Flying Returns website, this goes through OK.

I then get re-directed to this page to login. This is where I get login failed.

When I try to reset my password, I answer my three security questions correctly. And then in gets stuck on the following screen.

I know something has been submitted at this stage, even though it is hung, as I get a text on my phone at this time saying "Your password has changed for Flying Returns account XXXX 04 Aug. Authentication OTP XXXXXXXXXX". What am I supposed to do with this number?

I do like the charm of the Flying Returns marketers and points program, but really I find their website a little cumbersome!

Hoping you can help me, otherwise I'll dare to contact customer support. I was just trying to avoid a phonecall to their call centre.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 1:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
have you submitted your kyc documents with ai????this is a new requirement ai introduced earlier this year before allowing flying return members to use their accounts....
Old Aug 5, 2016, 7:54 am

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by jackthewelshman
Good day guys and gals.

I am experiencing the delights of trying to login to my Flying Returns account, do any of you have any pointers for me?

I know something has been submitted at this stage, even though it is hung, as I get a text on my phone at this time saying "Your password has changed for Flying Returns account XXXX 04 Aug. Authentication OTP XXXXXXXXXX". What am I supposed to do with this number?

I do like the charm of the Flying Returns marketers and points program, but really I find their website a little cumbersome!

Hoping you can help me, otherwise I'll dare to contact customer support. I was just trying to avoid a phonecall to their call centre.
The One Time Password (OTP) is part of the two-factor authentication process. After you reset your account, it should take you to a screen and ask you to enter the OTP, which you received by text. However, you are getting stuck before that.

My recommendation is to try a different browser and disable all ad-blocking software, firewalls, flash-blocker, or anything which tries to restrict web browser behavior. Or, just try later. Air India site site has routine problems.

Last edited by Gobus; Aug 5, 2016 at 9:20 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.