Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

INTL travel: Multiple tickets through check-in from India??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

INTL travel: Multiple tickets through check-in from India??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2016, 2:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
in ur case to ensure it reaches the end destination and is tagged correctly, should be reading KUl - SIN-HKG-ICN .. with respective flight numbers and dates..
Airlines will also ususally add tags for short / long transfers etc..
Thanks!

The tags he printed first definitely did not have SIN/HKG, it was something like KUL-ICN

I don't remember if it had any flight numbers.

Glad I heeded to his advice and checked my bags only to SIN
Old Sep 1, 2016, 2:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Always try to take a look on what was attached to the bag, that usually is easy to read. The receipt handed to you normally also has the complete info, below for example is a receipt for a tag issued to a bag going CDG-LAX-HNL:
Attached Images  
Old Sep 1, 2016, 3:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Always try to take a look on what was attached to the bag, that usually is easy to read. The receipt handed to you normally also has the complete info, below for example is a receipt for a tag issued to a bag going CDG-LAX-HNL:
Awesome. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.