Jet Airways award availability can be checked on www.delta.com
Print Wikipost

JetAirways Award availability

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2015, 11:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ngblr
available in all 3 flights
Are you able to see how many award seats are left? Sorry I should have specified in my original post that I would be needing 2 seats.
Old Jul 15, 2015, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by ngblr
available in all 3 flights
You seem to be the best source here - any chance you can check on J availability from BRU to EWR and YYZ on July 27th and 28th for me? Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 30, 2015, 2:58 am

I am looking for 2 award seats in J class DEL-SIN or DEL-HKG but only 1 is available in early Jan. I am JP Plat so any chance they would confirm the second seat if I put on waitlist?
Old Nov 30, 2015, 6:55 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by d0t3hchacha
You seem to be the best source here - any chance you can check on J availability from BRU to EWR and YYZ on July 27th and 28th for me? Thanks in advance!
BRU to EWR - 1 seat available in J for both dates.
BRU to YYZ - 1 seat available in J for both dates
Old Nov 30, 2015, 6:56 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Bioflyer
Although I may sound very naive - but can anyone advise me as to How we can know the exact number of AWARD SEATS available in Jet (In numbers) - As every time I have booked an award on their website I only see whether it's available or not?

Also advise, if there is some alternate website to view it -

Thanks!!
from my limited experience.. in Y usually 2 seats available and in C/J 1 seat by default..
Old Dec 2, 2015, 9:21 am

Can someone please check on economy or business availability from JDH to BOM on Jan 17, 2016 for 1 passenger (9W335)? Don't have enough miles in my Jet account to check but plan on transferring miles over if there is availability.

Thanks in advance
Old Dec 2, 2015, 8:32 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by rowdy_88
Can someone please check on economy or business availability from JDH to BOM on Jan 17, 2016 for 1 passenger (9W335)? Don't have enough miles in my Jet account to check but plan on transferring miles over if there is availability.

Thanks in advance
I seat in Business available@13000 miles. No seats in Economy
Old Feb 3, 2016, 12:19 am
CDO
Suspended

Can someone be so kind to check availability from HKG to GOI leaving this friday Feb 5th please for either J or F? Any connection into India works but I only know of via BOM/DEL. Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2016, 3:51 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by CDO
Can someone be so kind to check availability from HKG to GOI leaving this friday Feb 5th please for either J or F? Any connection into India works but I only know of via BOM/DEL. Thanks!
There's one J seat available on both BOM and DEL on 7th Feb. No other dates available.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 3:54 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by CDO
Not a single seat available in either class this close..
Old Feb 3, 2016, 7:57 pm
CDO
Suspended

Thanks for the replies. Have a KA itin ticketed so will use that one if all goes as planned.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 4:42 pm

Programs: UAL, AAL, DAL, NKS, JBU
Question India to Middle East?

Hi! I'm trying to find availability from India to Middle East for an AA award. I'm starting in CCU in order to maximize the MPM. I would love to fly F on the 773, but working with AA can be frustrating. Could someone here please help me out? I'm not sure of all the 773 routes, but I know DEL/BOM to AUH are possible. I'm looking for travel around 4/8 as I need to be in DOH by 4/10 or 11 for an onward flight to Europe. Going through MCT is an option as well.

Is there any availability for 2 on 9W in J or F around 4/8 for DEL/BOM to AUH/MCT?

Also, I did sign up for a 9W FF account, but it looks like I cannot search award availability without miles? Is this true or is there any way to do this online myself?

Thanks all for your contributions!
Old Feb 6, 2016, 10:11 pm
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Originally Posted by matthewsoft
Hi! I'm trying to find availability from India to Middle East for an AA award. I'm starting in CCU in order to maximize the MPM. I would love to fly F on the 773, but working with AA can be frustrating. Could someone here please help me out? I'm not sure of all the 773 routes, but I know DEL/BOM to AUH are possible. I'm looking for travel around 4/8 as I need to be in DOH by 4/10 or 11 for an onward flight to Europe. Going through MCT is an option as well.

Is there any availability for 2 on 9W in J or F around 4/8 for DEL/BOM to AUH/MCT?

Also, I did sign up for a 9W FF account, but it looks like I cannot search award availability without miles? Is this true or is there any way to do this online myself?

Thanks all for your contributions!
Hey Matt,

I am not totally sure how you planning to book Jet Airways with AA miles.. and the 773 you want to fly on is an Etihad metal flight.. so if that's the flight you wanna be on, using AA miles, I suggest you check directly on Etihad website.. they will show you the availability that AA will also be able to see (Guest Saver).. Jet won't show you Etihad availability that AA can see..

Also, if you need to be in Doh, I suggest booking Del/Bom-Doh.. they fly a 787.. that can also be booked using AA miles.. availability can be easily checked on BA website..
Old Feb 7, 2016, 1:20 am

Programs: UAL, AAL, DAL, NKS, JBU
Originally Posted by Flyfromscratch
Hey Matt,

I am not totally sure how you planning to book Jet Airways with AA miles.. and the 773 you want to fly on is an Etihad metal flight.. so if that's the flight you wanna be on, using AA miles, I suggest you check directly on Etihad website.. they will show you the availability that AA will also be able to see (Guest Saver).. Jet won't show you Etihad availability that AA can see..

Also, if you need to be in Doh, I suggest booking Del/Bom-Doh.. they fly a 787.. that can also be booked using AA miles.. availability can be easily checked on BA website..
Thanks for the quick reply! AA is a partner with Jet although Jet is not one world.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/earnMiles/airlines/jet-airways.jsp

Interestingly enough, AA could not see the guest reward availability that I was seeing with Ethiad. Probably need to HUCA. I did see some of the 773 flights are Ethiad operated on Jet configured aircraft and some are actual Jet operated flights. I like the idea of the 773 so I could at least try the closed suite. Although I'm sure QR 787 is nice too.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:25 am
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Originally Posted by matthewsoft
Thanks for the quick reply! AA is a partner with Jet although Jet is not one world.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/e...et-airways.jsp

Interestingly enough, AA could not see the guest reward availability that I was seeing with Ethiad. Probably need to HUCA. I did see some of the 773 flights are Ethiad operated on Jet configured aircraft and some are actual Jet operated flights. I like the idea of the 773 so I could at least try the closed suite. Although I'm sure QR 787 is nice too.
Ah.. did not know that.. good for future reference..

Hope you are checking the Guest Seat column on the Etihad website, because that's the only seats that AA has access too.. if the availability is under Open Seat, AA won't be able to book that for you..

If there is Guest Seat availability and AA can't see it, just tell the agent to take a booking request.. they send the request to Etihad and if there is seat, it does get booked.. i once got a Business seat on Etihad, through AA, that wasn't even showing up in "guest seat"..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.