FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetAirways Award availability
View Single Post
Old Feb 6, 2016, 10:11 pm
Flyfromscratch
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Originally Posted by matthewsoft
Hi! I'm trying to find availability from India to Middle East for an AA award. I'm starting in CCU in order to maximize the MPM. I would love to fly F on the 773, but working with AA can be frustrating. Could someone here please help me out? I'm not sure of all the 773 routes, but I know DEL/BOM to AUH are possible. I'm looking for travel around 4/8 as I need to be in DOH by 4/10 or 11 for an onward flight to Europe. Going through MCT is an option as well.

Is there any availability for 2 on 9W in J or F around 4/8 for DEL/BOM to AUH/MCT?

Also, I did sign up for a 9W FF account, but it looks like I cannot search award availability without miles? Is this true or is there any way to do this online myself?

Thanks all for your contributions!
Hey Matt,

I am not totally sure how you planning to book Jet Airways with AA miles.. and the 773 you want to fly on is an Etihad metal flight.. so if that's the flight you wanna be on, using AA miles, I suggest you check directly on Etihad website.. they will show you the availability that AA will also be able to see (Guest Saver).. Jet won't show you Etihad availability that AA can see..

Also, if you need to be in Doh, I suggest booking Del/Bom-Doh.. they fly a 787.. that can also be booked using AA miles.. availability can be easily checked on BA website..