Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 15, 2013, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/accelerated-premiermiles-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/Xtraa-PremierMiles-Partner-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Citibank Premier Miles Card

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2014, 7:16 am

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Originally Posted by vikasr
Is there any way to change the ticketing currency from INR to any foreign currency for travel on SQ or 9W from India to Singapore and then to Hong Kong?

OTAs may bill in foreign currency but then you dont get 20 miles / 100 INR!!
You get an option to select your country when you visit those websites. Pick singapore or whatever.

Note - you might get hit with substantially higher fares if you do that.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:28 am
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Originally Posted by A2A
Redirecting all international spends to Citi NOW :O
Is it worth it ..?? the exchange rate are terrible.. it's tantamount to buying miles..
Old May 6, 2014, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by hserus
You get an option to select your country when you visit those websites. Pick singapore or whatever.

Note - you might get hit with substantially higher fares if you do that.
The SQ website does not change the currency based on location settings. Seems they take the originating country as the ticketing currency. Is there any other way to do this?
Old May 6, 2014, 1:18 am

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Call Jet on +65 62270222 (Singapore - Reservations Desk) and check if they can book India-SIN-HKG for you with the option to pay in SGD.
Old May 9, 2014, 12:26 am

I am new to this card and would appreciate if some fellow member could help me understand the new promotion where 25,000 bonus points can be earned by way double reward points.

Is it only applicable only to travel websites for the 20 points/100 spend(are there some specific travel websites)? I understand the payment has to be in foreign currency.
Old May 9, 2014, 12:34 am

Originally Posted by thegreatgambler
I am new to this card and would appreciate if some fellow member could help me understand the new promotion where 25,000 bonus points can be earned by way double reward points.

Is it only applicable only to travel websites for the 20 points/100 spend(are there some specific travel websites)? I understand the payment has to be in foreign currency.
You will get double reward points for every spend (8/100 or 20/100) as long as the transaction is not in INR. You will get 20/100 on all non INR transactions on all airline websites. Check the wiki for specific travel websites.
Old May 9, 2014, 4:57 am

Originally Posted by wonderer9089
You will get double reward points for every spend (8/100 or 20/100) as long as the transaction is not in INR. You will get 20/100 on all non INR transactions on all airline websites. Check the wiki for specific travel websites.
What about hotel websites? Do i get 20 miles/Rs.100 spent on hotel websites and which are the websites?
Old May 9, 2014, 8:45 am
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Originally Posted by thegreatgambler
What about hotel websites? Do i get 20 miles/Rs.100 spent on hotel websites and which are the websites?
You get 8 miles on hotel websites, unless you book the hotel using one of the websites given in the wiki.
Old May 9, 2014, 9:02 am

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Originally Posted by wonderer9089
Originally Posted by ups
You get 8 miles on hotel websites, unless you book the hotel using one of the websites given in the wiki.
As all CitiPM users are aware, in the list of participating merchants, 10 miles/Rs. 100 is applicable on the 'Indian' website of the OTAs.

Now, MakeMyTrip.com, Expedia.co.in, Yatra.com and ClearTrip.com have dedicated websites for other countries- MakeMyTrip.AE; ClearTrip.AE, etc. Does it seem likely that a transaction on any of these OTAs the would result in an accelerated combo of 20 miles..? @:-)

PS: As per my search for a domestic flight, the US sites publish a higher fare than the UAE / OMAN site of the OTAs..!
Old May 14, 2014, 7:23 am

A bit lost on what it's better

Hi!
I'm a user of Citibank PM for the last 2 years. I've some good amount of points in my account ~300.000 but I'm confused even after read almost all this loooong thread.
It's better to use this miles in premiermiles site, an OTA site or transfer to British airways avios? I'm not an expert on avios, but looks much better that just the PM, or I'm wrong?

Thanks and Regards!
Old May 14, 2014, 8:24 am
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Originally Posted by cohnen
Hi!
I'm a user of Citibank PM for the last 2 years. I've some good amount of points in my account ~300.000 but I'm confused even after read almost all this loooong thread.
It's better to use this miles in premiermiles site, an OTA site or transfer to British airways avios? I'm not an expert on avios, but looks much better that just the PM, or I'm wrong?

Thanks and Regards!
Hi Cohnen,

The way the points can be used will be best decided by what use you need them for.. depending your need, you could transfer them to Avios, to Air India or just book directly on Premier Miles site..

Send me a personal msg, if you need more help.. would be glad to help out..

Simz
Old May 14, 2014, 10:05 pm

Hi all,

I recently applied for this card and citi has already dispatched it. I was wondering if citi has discontinued the 2 complimentary tickets offer with the car. I could not find any information regarding that in citibank's website.

Does anyone has any idea regarding this?
Old May 15, 2014, 12:34 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by cybertechie
Hi all,

I recently applied for this card and citi has already dispatched it. I was wondering if citi has discontinued the 2 complimentary tickets offer with the car. I could not find any information regarding that in citibank's website.

Does anyone has any idea regarding this?
that has been gone since may 2012.
Old May 22, 2014, 1:43 am

Quick question - Will I earn 4 miles for 100 spent on IOC petrol pumps as well? I know that there is no surcharge for swipes made with citibank machines at IOC, not sure if I will be earning points on those?
Old May 22, 2014, 1:52 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
you will earn 4 points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.