Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 15, 2013, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/accelerated-premiermiles-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/Xtraa-PremierMiles-Partner-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Citibank Premier Miles Card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2013, 8:00 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Has anyone heard from Citi in regards to the 25k for top 2000 spenders contest yet?
Not yet. Weren't the results due to come in Feb though?
Old Jan 10, 2013, 4:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by AJLondon
Could be.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just out of interest what type of expiry did you all get on your cards? I only got 10 months validity. Weird for a newly issued card.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 4:59 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Just out of interest what type of expiry did you all get on your cards? I only got 10 months validity. Weird for a newly issued card.
3 years.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

3 years.
I wonder why they gave me such a short one?
Old Jan 10, 2013, 5:33 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
this could have something to do with the validity of your existing CC (JP, I am assuming). Many a times, banks do not extend expiry dates for some reason I am not entirely sure of, and send the new plastics with validity as the old one. You'll get a new one soon then
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:03 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
My Transfer to BAEC has been declined by BA, as the last name does not match.

my CC has my last name as in Bank records, as it was issued long back by Citi. The FF account has the last name as in Passport / Visa. (Folks from this side of india use Initials, so when I started travelling, I expanded the initials in all passport / other places)

When I placed the request, I specifically told the Citi Phone Rep about this and they assured that it will be taken care., Now that the miles are back in my account, what should I do, will Citi give the bonus if I get them fixed now?
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by Whizkid

my CC has my last name as in Bank records, as it was issued long back by Citi. The FF account has the last name as in Passport / Visa. (Folks from this side of india use Initials, so when I started travelling, I expanded the initials in all passport / other places)

When I placed the request, I specifically told the Citi Phone Rep about this and they assured that it will be taken care., Now that the miles are back in my account, what should I do, will Citi give the bonus if I get them fixed now?
Ouch, that's awful.

Unfortunately, I doubt Citbank will give you the bonus, because my understand is that the bonus was a BA offer to start with. But it's worth asking Citibank.

That said I will seriously recommend you take a look at all accounts / documents / forms / anything you have and make sure everything matches. Down to the last letter, full stop and space.

Many of us have learnt the hard way that a single mismatch - no matter how insignificant - can lead to all sorts of massive problems. In India it's compounded even more because of the attitude of the people in banks / government offices etc and because of the repeated transliteration between English and the local state language as well as handwritten forms being keyed into a computer by someone who's barely literate.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:27 pm

Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:28 am
A2A
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Whizkid

that was a BA promotion which they offered around the world in different timeframes to diff financial institutions in geographies. it is gone now.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by A2A
that was a BA promotion which they offered around the world in different timeframes to diff financial institutions in geographies. it is gone now.
Grrrrrr....! Tough luck.

Should I transfer now or wait for some promotions / New partner addition.

I just opened a BAEC account to transfer these miles and was planning to use them for US Flights. wish some more partners are added
Old Feb 10, 2013, 1:51 pm

Programs: 9W Gold, EK Skywards Blue, A/club Silver, Fairmont President's Club, HH
hello all
i was trying to book some tickets...chicago - toronto, toronto - vancouver with my premier miles credit card....during the process it was asked to attach a scanned copy of my visa...is it necessary to attach that while buying the ticket or that step can be avoided ? i do have a US visa but need to apply for Canadian...has anybody booked tickets without attaching the visa ? thanks
Old Feb 10, 2013, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has anyone heard from Citi in regards to the 25k for top 2000 spenders contest yet?
Any news?
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:28 pm
A2A
Original Poster

New premiermiles promotion... valid till march 31 2013

30 promocodes of Rs. 1k everyday for the fastest ticket bookers (15 at 1200 IST and 15 at 2000 IST), and 5 Rs. 10K every week for the highest spenders.

Details here.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 4:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ginger1970
hello all
i was trying to book some tickets...chicago - toronto, toronto - vancouver with my premier miles credit card....during the process it was asked to attach a scanned copy of my visa...is it necessary to attach that while buying the ticket or that step can be avoided ? i do have a US visa but need to apply for Canadian...has anybody booked tickets without attaching the visa ? thanks
i've bought international tickets before....never attached the visa....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.