Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Indian Govt. denies AI’s applications to fly DEL-MEL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2010, 5:04 am
Original Poster

With the Ministry of Civil Aviation turning down Air India’s (AI) proposal to start operations to Melbourne — the second time that it has put its foot down in less than two months — the differences between the government and the state-owned carrier are out in the open.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-F...e1-600599.aspx
Old Sep 16, 2010, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
according to this ai goes to australia to make an announcement for the upcoming route before the government had given permission....that sounds strange....

i wonder whether the announcement was that they were 'looking to start this route' & compared to they 'are starting this route'????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.